PDA

View Full Version : Free TV

rodder
04-30-2012, 11:37 AM
More Problems i tried to load free tv addons i put the addons and .png file on a usb stick The receiver prompt me to load the addons
i pressed ok screen went black i waited for over a hour it did nothing tried to exit out it was locked up rebooted went clicked on free tv
and it locked up again i tried it 3 are 4 times it locked up every time.

eastof111
05-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Can you tell me where to get some addons?

Thanks

el bandido
05-05-2012, 12:47 PM
More Problems i tried to load free tv addons i put the addons and .png file on a usb stick The receiver prompt me to load the addons
i pressed ok screen went black i waited for over a hour it did nothing tried to exit out it was locked up rebooted went clicked on free tv
and it locked up again i tried it 3 are 4 times it locked up every time.
Some addons are not compatible with the Optibox receivers we have. If you load something that is incompatible, then you may have to format the User Drive to get rid of it. Ask if you have any questions about formatting the User Drive.

I have been all over the internet looking for addon files and other things we can use, and I have loaded some bad files in the process. More addon files that work will be posted here soon. EB

rodder
05-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I was truing to install this that is in the Anaconda Forum.
Optibox Anaconda - How_To_install_FreeTV+_addons – 02-08-2012

el bandido
05-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I was truing to install this that is in the Anaconda Forum.
Optibox Anaconda - How_To_install_FreeTV+_addons – 02-08-2012

Are you saying you tried to install the "How to" instructions? I do not understand. There is nothing in that area but instructions. Addon files are in the files section.

rodder
05-06-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm Sorry no i got it from the add on section. i will format the drive and see if that fixes the problem.

FreeTV+Addons_All_Files – 02-08-2012

rodder
05-06-2012, 05:53 AM
i formatted the drive and it took care of my problem thanks el bandido