PDA

View Full Version : X2 premium HD PVR receiver

rrob311
10-08-2012, 06:37 AM
has anyone seen this receiver? I just found out about it today. It looks similar to the S10 openbox. I wonder what is inside it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Gary Bidwell
10-08-2012, 06:59 AM
yes , I have one coming to me to test but will take a few weeks before I get.

10-08-2012, 07:02 AM
yes , I have one coming to me to test but will take a few weeks before I get.

Just curious as to the price and is this another ali-chip receiver?

rrob311
10-08-2012, 07:09 AM
They have them on amazon for 50 shipped. I am not sure what the specs are but I know it lists dvb-s2.

10-08-2012, 07:44 AM
$50 works for me, no big loss if it turns out to be a dud.

rrob311
10-08-2012, 08:38 AM
I found one on Ebay for 45 shipped used. I think I would go with a new one though.

TunaDude
10-08-2012, 10:03 AM
I read some stuff on this fta a few days ago but for fifty dollars what do you have to loose.?

one thing i read i didnt like was you only could use disec 1.0 and that dont cut it on MY 17 LNB Set up. I have 3 fixed dishes with 17 lnb's..

picture quailty was not great in sd but who knows one person wrote the box lasted ten minutes then died... if i had an extra fifty id save it enough with these knock off of s 10 boxs

el bandido
10-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Figures the X2 would die on the owner of the MicroHD. I bet he failed to mention it died after he made a mistake like seeing if his firmware would work on it!
Do not put much faith in what the MicroHD guy says because he has a vested interest in making sure a receiver like this gets a bad name. You could buy three of the X2 receivers and pay about the same amount of money as a MicroHD costs, so you can expect some bad publicity and of course the "Our China receiver is better than their China receiver". EB

rrob311
10-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Well I went ahead and ordered one. It should be here friday so I will attempt to review it once I find out the pros and cons of the box.

TunaDude
10-10-2012, 06:13 PM
there we go an honest review of this box with out having to hear it from someone who has his own line of ali box at least what ever you write it will be coming from your guts rather than the wallet....

my first question is lol is it real only a 1.0 disec to set up your antenna settings which means only 4 sats or i guess 8 if you want using like a ecoda switch 4 on 4 off thats 8

second thing is right off the bat is the sd picture as bad as someone wants us to think it is?

good luck with your new toy i hope it has a 232 port on the back for the just in case stuff, and you have to recover it,,,,,,,

rrob311
10-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Ya it should be an ok test because I have a 4 into 1 and 22 switches on a few of the ports so I will definitely be able to test that. I also have a usals motor that I can test it with so I should be able to cover a few of the bases.

rrob311
10-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Well I got the receiver and I am slowly checking it out. It is about the size of my Openbox S10. It comes with 2 remotes which are pretty small and slim.The receiver has a chinese plug and an adapter was included in the box along with a 2nd remote, rca cables, and an hdmi cable. In the back of the manual it lists CPU at NT78326 32MB flash memory, and 1Gb DDR2. I cannot find any other specs on the processor. There are no Composite outputs on the back just your regular yellow, red and white RCA hookups.

The X2 booted directly into the proper mode using the HDMI port. The menus remind me a lot of my Coolsat 6000. I could not find a manual pid entry anywhere. The satellite list goes from 61w all the way back around the world but unfortunately does not include American satellites. It has multiple LNB settings but only has 5150/5750 for my bandstacked LNB. I need 5750/5150. Scanning with that setting gives me the same results as my Coolsat 6000. If I manually enter transponders using the bandstacked lnb it works properly but gives wrong transponder numbers when blind scanning. The blind scan works OK and seems to be similar to the Openbox however it didn't find my low SR channel FSTV, on 123W. I still haven't been able to manually enter FSTV but peace tv blind scans in at 2000SR.

I briefly messed with the multimedia setting and loaded my 16gb usb drive into the back. In the Movies portion it allows me to play .trp files from my Viewsat Max and Sonicview 8000. I was unable to get those type files to play with my Openbox so that is a plus I guess. It has a few games in the "others" menu along with a calender and basic calculator. Lets see 2+2=4 so the calculator seems to work well. It lists wifi support but I am not sure what wireless dongles are compatible as of yet.

I hooked up the ethernet cable to the back and am able to use the Weather function. I set the network to auto and it automatically connected to my router with no hassle. I set my local city to Nashua NH which is the closest to me. A bug I found is with the Weather is there are 4 settings. I am able to load 4 cities but when you try to switch through them only 2 came up even though they are still saved in the menu. Obviously a bug of some sort. The Youtube function works fine as of the 10/11 upgrade. I tried this with the firmware that the unit was shipped with and the 9/25 firmware to no avail but the latest firmware addressed this. It seems it would be a lot easier to use youtube if there was a keyboard option but I haven't heard anything.

It lists an upgrade by OTA and Network function. I tried the Network function and it froze up so I don't recommend trying this setting due to the risk of bricking the box. I was able to upgrade using a 4gb usb drive with no issues.

A cool function I noticed is if you press the red button in the channel list it will toggle from an SD list to an HD list.

An annoying thing is the moving dish message that stays up for awhile. Also the picture seems to convert on some channels and will go from low resolution to higher resolution it seems. (I am using my HDMI cable) Another problem that will need to be fixed is when switching from satellite to satellite using the USALS motor it will not always drive the motor to the other satellite. I have to manually go back into the installation menu and drive the motor. I reset the box and it worked fine the second time. The USALS positioning seems to work fine otherwise. You will know when the dish moves because of the annoying message that stays up. Another annoyance is when you edit a channel name and save it, a fresh blind scan will change the name back to the original name like the Openbox.

Some things I would like to see with this box would be: Another 5750/5150 LNB setting like my Openbox, A NA satellite file, manual pid entry, and listing of the resolution on the channel you are on.

This is just a brief review of the box as I just opened it up a little over an hour ago. I will try to do a better review in a few days when I have more time. Overall I am very impressed with this box for what it costs. Considering I spent about 130$ on my Openbox S9 a little over a year ago this box seems to do everything that the S9 does and then some.

cpr43
10-12-2012, 07:44 PM
rrob
Thanks for the review!! I read in another forum that there is a new firmware dated 9/25/2012 which is supposed to fix the YOUTUBE and WEATHER functions. It does mention to press "6767". Here is a direct link to their home page and the file

you can also download the ez manager (sort of a Channel Editor)

I'm on my way to order one!!

ViP3R
10-12-2012, 08:12 PM
The moving dish message is your typical ALI chip box nag, depending on the firmware...ALI will always have limitations on what can and what cannot be done with these boxes..They have come along way..I think I payed 179 for my S9 years ago and I still have it, apart from the HDMI failing it's been a good box.

Support will probably not be very good..The Chinese are masters at putting out new boxes and stopping support so you buy another new model.
This is the world we live in.

Not to take away anything from anyone in this thread, but if you add up all the cheap boxes you have bought... Raptor comes to mind..It is not PERFECT..but as close to perfect in a box as you will get today and yesterday and probably tomorrow and the next day.

rrob311
10-13-2012, 06:31 PM
I was able to mess with the Motor memory settings and can get the dish to move back and forth consistently. There are 32 settings. I just drive the motor using USALS to where I want it and then store the satellite position to its own number and I can get the motor to move back and forth fine when switching from a channel from separate satellites. Not sure why the USALS will not switch back and forth consistently but it works OK in the other mode. Another weird bug is after switching from my motorized Ku dish to one of my Cband dishes and then back it will still move the dish but it takes awhile for the channel to come up like the diseqc switch is not being switched back. If I cycle the power to the box it then switches fine.

el bandido
10-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Interesting how you can get the positioner to work and the MicroHD salesman cannot...After all the Youtube feature and the weather forecaster are just fluff!!!lol

Check your switch between ku and c band. It may be bad or not working correctly even if it works on another receiver.

cpr43
10-13-2012, 07:36 PM
:thumbup:

rrob311
10-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Ya I have a 4 into 1 with ports 1 and 2 going into my invacom qph 031 on the motorized KU. Port 3 goes to both of my C band dishes with the 22khz switch, Port 4 is hooked up to a pair of stationary Ku dishes using 22khz. There is definitely some buggy stuff going on but overall it seems better than my Openbox S9 and it is more reliable than my Openbox S10 and cheaper so I can't complain.

rrob311
10-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I have had my coax fed from my receiver directly into my sg2100 motor for quite some time. the input on the motor is where I have my 4 into 1 switch hooked up into. I am going to try to reverse this tomorrow and see if it helps this receiver with the switching issue. Does anyone else have their setup like mine or do you feed the 4 to 1 directly to the receiver as opposed to the sg2100 Ku dish motor?

el bandido
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
There should not be anything installed between the dish motor and the receiver. Any switches that are installed should be after the motor and not between the receiver and motor.
You wire it like this so the motion commands for the motor will not be corrupted. EB

rrob311
10-15-2012, 08:43 PM
there we go an honest review of this box with out having to hear it from someone who has his own line of ali box at least what ever you write it will be coming from your guts rather than the wallet....

my first question is lol is it real only a 1.0 disec to set up your antenna settings which means only 4 sats or i guess 8 if you want using like a ecoda switch 4 on 4 off thats 8

second thing is right off the bat is the sd picture as bad as someone wants us to think it is?

good luck with your new toy i hope it has a 232 port on the back for the just in case stuff, and you have to recover it,,,,,,,

Tunadude it shows 1.0 and 1.1 in the menu with 1-4 and then 1-16. I am having good luck with the 4 to 1 switching. The main issue though is if you have fixed dishes and then a motorized one it will not switch back to the motorized one. It positions correctly. Just have to reset box to get it to switch. I think its a firmware glitch. It has a serial, usb, and ethernet port. I have never setup a switch larger than 4-1 but I don't see why a larger one wouldn't work.

profsat
10-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Dear All,

I made contact with X2 team and they have new software at 11 October and Youtube also other issues is solved also for USALS in next two week its will have new software and all these will be solve...

Please be note for Micro HD Supplier the cost is:
Micro HD: 140 USD and its included 396 MHZ
X2: is 50 USD with 554 MHZ CPU

Yes you can write any opinion but to be honest and true not damage other people goods reputation just to advertise your device such as Micro HD

This receiver is have many function which is now X2 working to improve it such as add: Internet Radio also Support many new function

As I understand its factory so the price is pretty nice

I am now working as distributed this device in USA so please advise any opinion will be highest recommended

rrob311
10-16-2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the new info Profsat. It is nice to see some processor specs. I have been finding quite a few minor bugs in this receiver and it would be nice if they could be addressed.

TunaDude
10-16-2012, 11:00 AM
thanks for the pic on the menu with showing the 1.0 1.1 rrob311 since i use the open box s9 and the alma 2200 they both have the same 1.1 and 1.0 on seprate lines in the same type antenna set up menu..... this new line of box has the 1.0 and 1.1 in the same place? on the same line

on my set up I use one 8 disec 1.1 switch and 3 1.0 disecs switches for a total of 17 sats.

i use one 8 switch on that 8 switch on 3 ports i use a disec 1.0 switch thats 17 lnb in total. so 5 ports only one sat then the 3 other ports 4 sats each the 8 switch is a 1.1 i guess i couldnt use it this way if i had one of these the set up wont allow it? from your picture...

i could use 2 seperate 8 switches and a ecoda swtich 8 on 8 off thats 16.... unless im not seeing it right or dont understand why 1.0 and 1.1 are the same? maybe the 8 switch i have which is strictly 1.1 woudlnt even work? cause i see 16 on this 16 1.0? how is 1.0 and 1.1 together?

if you get around to 87w ku rrob311 for blind scanning im wondering?

if you can do blind scan (also what size dish do you use?) im wondering if it blind scans in the ktel and the other kind of hard one the color bars of baton rouge its a pbs but not the pbs that has the 3 channel mux im talking about these 2 tp 11802h1250 is the pbs thats hard to blind scan in and 12011 h 2169 for the ktlel the other11808h pbs mux is easy to blind scan in.

only box ive seen that blind scans in the ktel and the baton rouge was i think the raptor eb's box did it on a 1,2m dish as he posted in a thread..... so what size is your dish rrob?

and for speed in a blind scan i choose 99w ku do a blind scan time it if it does h then v on the last tp your gonna hit close to the end is scopus net tec nothing is on it but stop the timer there 12179v 2776 that where i stop my blind scan and timer on my open box s9 i average around 3 minutes to 3 and a half and if i let the scan keep going after tp 12179v it never finds anything above that and i wastse 30 seconds lol thats why in your scan and you see scopus net tec feed hit stop see the time..

so 87w ku blind scan in a find does it find the 2 tp? and on 99w ku how long does it take to blind scan stoping it at scopus nettec and size of dish you have>?

and eb when you chime in whats the deal with the disec 1.0 and 1.1 together in that pic? cant cascade stuff like the open box?

rrob311
10-16-2012, 11:14 AM
I am not familiar with the diseqc settings above a 4to1 switch, the diseqc 1.0/1.1 option does 1-16, 1-4, Toneburst A and B. What is interesting is the Uncommitted option below it which has 1-16, 1-4. I would imagine this is where you can vary your switching setup but I don't have any switches bigger than a 4-1 so I am not sure how to test it.

I don't have access to 87w KU right now because my motor alignment is off so I have to leave it as is in order to receive 99w-125w.

I did notice the SD quality went up on the 111.1 education channels. I believe this was through the firmware upgrade or TV type setting because the writing is very sharp now.

The performance of the tuner seems to be on par with the openbox. I am not sure of the tuner type but it works pretty good.

If you run into a 4:2:2 channel it just shows a black screen kind of like the pansat 9200.

I just posted a better NA satellite file in the files section for anyone trying to get a head start it should save a little bit of time.

TunaDude
10-16-2012, 11:55 AM
thanks rrob id probaly figure somthing out with this and switching just different than what im use to on the oepn box and the way i use a 1.1 disec 8 swithc and for 87w o well no biggie try 105w ku see if you can get the echostar tp to blind scan in thats a tough one but if you can try 99w ku give it a hit around 5 pm today

see how long it takes to finish the scopus net tec tp is always there in the v and is almost at the end of the sat so thats where i stop my blind scan and timer....

just wanna see how long it takes? my open box at times does 99w ku just under 3 min to 3 and a half thats with me stoping near the end when it hits scopus nettech feed..

by the way scopus net tec is always there every day it always blind scan in i have never seen shit on this tp? its like there isnt even anything there like the open box shows 480 sd or hd 264 stuff this is always blank not even a mpeg1 for sound... but all day long all night long you blind scan 99w ku and there it is scans in but nothing ever on it/

why does somone pay for that in sat time cost with nothing ever on it to see?

rrob311
10-22-2012, 03:38 PM
If you go to the multimedia section and select photo you can load pictures onto a usb drive and it will automatically play through the pictures like a digital photo frame. It also gives you the option to play music at the same time. I got it to work fine but it said unsupported format on one of my pictures that was .jpg and over 1mb. It played my other smaller jpg files OK. I will try to load a few hundred pictures into it later and some more music and see if it can take it.

rrob311
10-23-2012, 09:18 AM
I just took my 802.11g/b v2 usb wifi dongle from my desktop that I have been using for years and plugged it into the receiver and the receiver instantly recognized it. I then was able to connect to my wifi network instantly. The wifi works with no trouble for the weather and youtube.

cpr43
10-23-2012, 11:10 AM
mine is in transit already ordered!

rrob311
10-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Well treat it like a piece of glass because the tuner just quit on mine for some reason. Has voltage but no reception whatsoever. Tried factory default and still nothing. Lights up my analog signal meter but thats it.

TunaDude
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM
boy that stinks rrob maybe you can recover it with the 232 on the back? get it back to work? that was a fast fifty gone! if you cant fix it!

rrob311
10-23-2012, 04:07 PM
No everything turns on OK and works. Just no signal from the LNB. It has voltage and everything. I already reloaded the factory firmware and still no go. It has a one year warranty so I am going to have to send it back. All of the other functions still work for the wifi, multimedia, etc. Just the signal meter stays at 0 no matter what. The meter did fluctuate before on weaker signals but I thought it was normal. Now nothing.

cpr43
10-23-2012, 04:52 PM
So sad to hear that!! I was under the impression it was a good built unit, lets hope they send you a replacement

rrob311
10-23-2012, 04:55 PM
ya hopefully the next one holds up.

el bandido
10-23-2012, 06:57 PM
40-50 Dollars is less than what I pay for a full tank of gasoline! It is very doubtful that you will get a well built new fta receiver for this amount of money. I would consider a new fta receiver in this price range to be "disposable".

Are all shipping charges covered under warranty or do you have to pay shipping? Are there any hidden charges to get the warranty honored such as handling charges? I hate that the receiver quit working but it will be nice to see how the warranty claim is handled. EB

rrob311
10-23-2012, 07:05 PM
We will see because I am either going to get a refund from Amazon or hopefully a less buggy receiver. The price when up to 65 shipped so I am glad I got it when I did.

TurboPirate
10-23-2012, 08:46 PM
So sorry to hear the STB is not working, probably a cap like the old pansats,

TunaDude
10-24-2012, 11:56 AM
i got a guess whats going on if your not having quailty in the open box there was a fuse like peice go look at the pixl fix thread i bet maybe thats what is bad with no quailty if it ends up costing you money to have a new one shipped id at least see inside the box if it has the same cheap one open box used inside....

maybe pixl will chime in here cause again your box is working it get picture on the internet stuff and you have 0% quailty on the box on my open box i did replace the piece that pixl wrote about but before i ordered the fuse for 3 dollars i opened my captive works 600 p and found the same peice inside it so i kind of used that one till the new one came, i just cliped it out

i didnt solder it in i was able to cut the one off the open box leave 2 stubs on the board and i was able to fit in the other piece snug enough my open box worked right away no more loosing quailty to 0 on my open box but 2 days later my wife was cleaning and moved the box well lifted it to dust under neath and that made the piece fall of

i get home turn on my box and have 0 quality i open my box and sure enouhg i put it back in and quailty!

maybe the pixl fix is whats has gone wrong and if they send you another one it can still take a shit! i got an extra one if you want? i bought 5 of these fuses..

there like 87 cetts a peice lol so if there is no tape on your box open it look inside see if you can see what im talking about even my captve work my pansats all had the same type of fuse in them all near the same place in the box.. go see?

TunaDude
10-24-2012, 12:13 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] here is the pixl fix the forum wont let me save the edit in the last post i edited fine pasted this thread and went to hit save the save dont work.. so i can edit my post fine its just the end part when you hit save the site does nothing stays no matter how many times i clicked it?????????

rrob311
10-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Don't ask me because I don't know. But I plugged the STB in one last time before I was going to send it back and now it works again! It seemed like it was a software issue because the LNB had power but just wouldn't show a signal. Hopefully it has something to do with the switching problems that the firmware has and will be fixed in the coming weeks.

rrob311
10-25-2012, 09:25 PM
X2 "customer service" stated to me that they did not have a replacement box for me when I had a warranty inquiry. This stb has a 1 year warranty. They offered me a refund. They are selling these on ebay for 80 bux as we speak. I looked into the history and it has been selling for around 58-65$ since late August. I would bet that they just want to sell more at a higher price now instead of send me a replacement since I paid 49.95. Luckily mine is working right now but I am not exactly enthusiastic about their customer service department. hahaha

Gary Bidwell
10-27-2012, 07:35 AM
I am trying out the X2 Premiun HD receiver. I have found that it blind scans faster then openbox, has good piture quailty, It does not like to work with a disec 1x4 and motor , it will move but does not send power to the lnb after moving. it does work with disec 1x4 good. I have been emailing the techs in China and they tell me they are working on it, we will see. It takes a bit to figure out the remote manual needs a litte help. I like the receiver . It has no file with North America satellites. They send me a app. to edit satellites and trans. but it likes to lock up the receiver when you use a mod file made with the app. Ok to mod list on sat receiver. the app. is EZ-manager I looked to see if I could find it online for a updated ver but could not find.

ViP3R
10-27-2012, 07:41 AM
I am trying out the X2 Premiun HD receiver. I have found that it blind scans faster then openbox, has good piture quailty, It does not like to work with a disec 1x4 and motor , it will move but does not send power to the lnb after moving. it does work with disec 1x4 good. I have been emailing the techs in China and they tell me they are working on it, we will see. It takes a bit to figure out the remote manual needs a litte help. I like the receiver . It has no file with North America satellites. They send me a app. to edit satellites and trans. but it likes to lock up the receiver when you use a mod file made with the app. Ok to mod list on sat receiver. the app. is EZ-manager I looked to see if I could find it online for a updated ver but could not find.

rrob311 made up a NA sat list that might help you get going. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

rrob311
10-27-2012, 07:57 AM
Ya Gary I am able to get the 4 to 1 to switch back by going to satellite setup and toggling the diseqc setting back and forth and then I can get it to switch. Before I just reset the box. I noticed the same issue.

cpr43
10-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Hey Everyone
Just to let you know that a Discussion and Files section was created on the main page for the X2 premium HD thanks to ViP3R. Already loaded the most recents Factory Firmwares and the Channel Editor. The NA sat list created by rrob is already there as well. Enjoy!!

TunaDude
10-27-2012, 09:12 AM
so you got your box working again rrob good for you id still open you box go look at the pixl fix see his pictures i bet you find the same peice inised your box that pixl is talking about one way to see if the piece is bad is to see how hot it gets under load be carful feel it is it hot as in almost burning/

this could be the issue and it dont look like they want to help with the replacment box this fuse also resets it self thats why your box might be working for now!

like the open box the probelm was off and on and got worse! the fuse is cheap easy to replace do you have an open box anyway go look insed there see the same yellow round peice inside near the input of the sat wires?

so if you box does this again no quailty unplug it wait 2 minutes plug it in is it fixed? i also have an extra one if you want for free

i can mail it to you in letter i have 3 extra ones but first go inside you box see?

rrob311
10-29-2012, 10:30 AM
I shut off and unplugged my X2 in order to compare tuner sensitivity to my S9 openbox. I tested them at 125W Ku with plenty of rain fade. The openbox would not lock the DVB-s2 transponder for montana pbs while the X2 would lock intermittently at 55%. The X2 still would not show video. It seems the two are very similar in tuner sensitivity.

However when I plugged the x2 back in I lost all signal again like I did last week when I was going to send the box back. So now I figure its a glitch in the software so I reset the box a couple times and it works again. Seems to be the same problem I had last week.

TunaDude
10-29-2012, 11:16 AM
rrob you need to learn the pixl fix! your reseting the box each time is my guess that fuse insde you box is probaly whats going on even your symptons describe it

id loose quailty and have to unplug the box so to speak and somtimes it still didnt fix it.... plug it in un plug it for a few minute fuse resets and s9 works heck you have a s9 open it will ya to see lol its yellow near the insde connections of the sat wires from the outside again look at pixl thread here

id again open you box look at pixl fix see part see if its hot? what you are descrbing is gonna keep going on? you got any old captive works 600? even the pansats has this type of fuse inside of them snip cut replace lol or i mail you one or order from digikey i think that was the name again pixl thread

rrob311
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
I can safely say that the tuner on this receiver is more sensitive than my Openbox S9. I did some comparisons today and the S9 wouldn't lock a few weaker transponders that the X2 would. The X2 is decent at picking up lower SR tranponders so far. I won't be able to test the elusive mexican locals on 99w until I can move my dish. Maybe next week. My S9 was pretty sensitive where it was only beaten by my Coolsat 8000. The X2 may be able to match the Coolsat. Not sure yet.

crosspaws
10-31-2012, 07:15 AM
I don't have this unit to try new files yet, but got this email to day. I should have one soon to play with.

Hello,

Please download the last software from this link below:

----------
Best Regards
Ma Wang
X Square Technology
Shenzhen-China

Eric

cpr43
10-31-2012, 09:43 AM
I don't have this unit to try new files yet, but got this email to day. I should have one soon to play with.

Hello,

Please download the last software from this link below:

----------
Best Regards
Ma Wang
X Square Technology
Shenzhen-China

Eric

Thanks!! Already at the file download section!!

antonio6o6
10-31-2012, 01:59 PM
channel list
Can somebody please tell me if there are any channel lists available on sat 119 and 110. Because the channel list for the box that I have isn't any good and it doesn't have the name of the channel

TunaDude
10-31-2012, 02:32 PM
hi maybe you can do a blind scan of 110 and 119? add a sat i guess to your box call one 119 and make another one called 110 do a blind scan and everything that you get on 110 and 119 will be your list....

and you will get the preview channel to show and a lot of scrambled channels..... but if you want a list to see try lyng sat.

TunaDude
10-31-2012, 04:08 PM
well next time you ask a question antonio606 i wont answer you nothing wrong with s good blind scan why would any of us have a list of 110 and 119 there all scrambled we find sat feeds not dish network scrambled channels! but hey hey Vip3r check this out i got a fok you now lol !

rrob311
10-31-2012, 05:23 PM
channel list
Can somebody please tell me if there are any channel lists available on sat 119 and 110. Because the channel list for the box that I have isn't any good and it doesn't have the name of the channel

Sorry Tony this isn't the right place for that kind of help:

cpr43
11-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Here is a list of channels that my X2 are open them while all my Openboxes can't (S9/S10) (using the same connection):brows:

Reelz tv
Plum Tv
BYU TV
NBC Sports
Sprout Tv
Comcast Sportnet
eScape TV
Sport Time Ohio STO
ABC Feeds at 99W

rrob311
11-09-2012, 02:37 PM
My S9 has always been able to blind scan in most of those channels but I am using a 13' Comtech. It is probably a tuner sensitivity issue. Reelz comes in pretty easily on my S9 with my 10' dish. The ABC feeds were how I learned what the maximum Quality on the Openbox is. 85%. Can you get the LWN HD feeds on 99w with the X2? I will have to swing my comtech over to 99w to check the Mexican 15623 locals to see how many will scan. Its pointed at 131W right now and it will be dark by the time I get home so maybe Monday.

cpr43
11-09-2012, 03:07 PM
rrob

Yes, 98% 75% on those ABC feed on 99W with a 10 footer. All Mexican locals with lower SRs comes in fine as well. televisa SD, RPS Puebla, Telever TV, Televisa regional etc 4150

cpr43
11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Here is another pic