PDA

View Full Version : HDMU_E2_OCTAGON_SF1028P_10630-209_GIT5282_USB.rar - Discussion

el bandido
02-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Discuss this Topic here.

ViP3R
02-18-2013, 09:49 AM
Loaded this one, been a while since I played with E2, But looks good..scanned 91w C-band,, cool screen on the radio side.

Sublime
02-19-2013, 04:56 AM
This is using gstreamer as opposed to ffmpeg which had its last realease with 1599. Has issues with A/V sync, sometimes, when tuning into IPTV streams, but a bit faster response. Doesn't play the audio in some streams, but works well with Bonkel's HDMU Media Center.

I recommend having a usb stick with the latest image and one with 1599 for those times when one works better than the other.

Pixl
02-19-2013, 10:15 AM
YouTube doesn't work any better than the last E2. So I tried MyTube, the search feature is almost impossible to use as it has the worst alpha/numeric key in I've seen. I really liked YouTube on my tv and used it a lot mostly for music videos when it was working correctly. Doesn't anyone else look at it? Seems I'm the only one that brings this up.

ViP3R
02-19-2013, 10:20 AM
YouTube doesn't work any better than the last E2. So I tried MyTube, the search feature is almost impossible to use as it has the worst alpha/numeric key in I've seen. I really liked YouTube on my tv and used it a lot mostly for music videos when it was working correctly. Doesn't anyone else look at it? Seems I'm the only one that brings this up.

Personally I don't view YouTube very often at all, but I totally agree that the alpha/numerical key's are terrible..I was going to key in my city for weather and once I seen the key's I said fok that...lol

Sublime
02-20-2013, 10:04 AM
I got used to entering things this way with my old Pansats, so it doesn't bother me. Plus I have a lot of patience... <g>
I wonder if a wireless keyboard would help...
As for the weather, I couldn't find my city in the foreca plugin, so I edited the config files to add it. The one in HDMU Media Center can also be edited into a config file.