PDA

View Full Version : My new Toy X2

chewie
03-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Hello Gents
I installed this Little toy last night and is not bad at all, very nice, fast blind scan, it picked up most of the TP on the sats I scanned, I haven't compare to the other boxes and see if any were missed, HD and SD channels come in good, channel changing is fast, very easy to navigate on the menus.
I downloaded the NA SAT LIST that Costa made, I will try to figure out how to add in the next few days.
Very happy with this box so far.:bigthumbup:
Regards.
Chewie

Costactc
03-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Great to hear chewie, can't wait for fw upgrade before the x2 becomes my main receiver.

ViP3R
03-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Nice chewie, I'm glad your happy with the X2. :cool2:

chewie
03-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Hello Guys
I have a question on where to dump the sat list, I read Robb with this information:
The way to upgrade sat file is go to Setup, Upgrade & Backup, upgrade by USB. then there are 3 options: Application1 which is the firmware, All, and User Database. You will want to toggle to User Database before selecting the file. This is the User Database file. I would imagine if you flash the user database file into application that it would brick the box so be careful!

the way I am understanding the sat list should be loaded to user database , correct?
please let me know.
Regards.
Chewie

Attached Files Attached Files

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to see Attachments.

chewie
03-02-2013, 02:03 PM
ok, got it done with no problems so far, it looks good Costa.
Regards.
Chewie