PDA

View Full Version : Does your X5 box have the messege "Service Not Available" ?

SharinTv
03-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Hello everybody ,

Please vote for this poll

Does your X5 box have the messege "Service Not Available" ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

We need to know is it Software or HardWare Problem !!

"Service Not Available" message appears when you switch between channels all channels FTA & Paid

Sometime it does not appear but 95% it will .

Signal Quality is very good when the message appears.

Also, signal disappear for about 5 seconds when switch between one satellite to another for example form NileSat 7 to Hotbird13.

And I have tried all firmware and they repeat same issue .

I'm an Electronics Technician and I can make my x5 box as Guinea pig .

Any suggestion is welcome

Costactc
03-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Service not available on my X5 normally occurs when a channel has been scanned in as fta and service is either encrypted or not showing at the moment. This issue never bothered me at all. I'm just wondering if I start a thread about X5 issues if your the tech person that will be over looking this receiver.

cpr43
04-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Never see that before in my 1 year X5 and my most recent X5 clone m100. Nothing at all. Running 11/11/2013 KD_P9000E_HD MB4430 on the X5 and factory file on the m100.

rrob311
04-26-2014, 03:41 PM
I get that message randomly but I just reboot the box.

cpr43
04-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Real strange, today I was watching Create TV at AMC 21 125W and notice the signal began to break out because of heavy wind. For the first time I notice the No Service and suddenly everything froze up. I need it to do a hard reset. I think its related with S2 intermittent signals