PDA

View Full Version : The lastes firmeware!!

riurka
05-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.

I bought a X2 Premium HD firmware and let me know that I can use to access the setup menu to IKS

Thanks and sorry if this is not the correct section.

cpr43
05-03-2013, 07:31 PM
No IKS talk at all!! You can find the latest USA file at our files section which doesnt has what you're asking for. I'll send you a PM for future references.

jugghedd
05-07-2013, 01:27 PM
I really dont understand the issue with talking about IKS. If its an illegal function, why would you host the files that include it in the firmware but not allow anyone to discuss it? Is there NOT a legitimate use of the function? Not trying to complain. Just looking for clarification. Seems like a mixed message. I guess I assumed it had a legit use or it wouldnt exist in the software.

cpr43
05-07-2013, 02:38 PM
No IKS talk at all!! Thats the rule, take it or leave it!

cpr43
05-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Closed

ViP3R
05-07-2013, 04:42 PM
I really dont understand the issue with talking about IKS. If its an illegal function, why would you host the files that include it in the firmware but not allow anyone to discuss it? Is there NOT a legitimate use of the function? Not trying to complain. Just looking for clarification. Seems like a mixed message. I guess I assumed it had a legit use or it wouldnt exist in the software.

jugghedd as far as I know there are no legal uses for IKS, I could be wrong..We here as you know use the files for legal TV viewing only, others on other sites may not.
We cannot control what engineers do or add to files. I did ask for the removal of anything related such as IKS, but they probably sell more than a few to the dark side.

So we do not allow the discussions of any form of piracy here.

Best I can explain it and I hope that works for you.