PDA

View Full Version : X7 email

eastof111
05-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Just received this email from the Ismart team.

-----------------------
Dear Sir,

Thanks for write to us, For iSmart X7 is already have the 64 Satellites in the list, Also the X2 Premium HD is have 64 with the last software.

Please feel free to contact us

iSmart Technology

Date: 2013-04-30 13:38
To: support
Subject: RE: Your e-mail to X2SAT
Gentlemen:

I have been using the 3308 file for a while now. Since it was released in March, will you be releasing a new version to correct the 32 sat limitation?

Thank you

-------------------------

This doesn't sound too encouraging. Either the translation went awry somewhere, or their idea of more than 64 sats is seeing the ones in the list without activating or scanning them.

I also see they mention the X2. I wonder if they have two development teams that aren't communicating with each other? I was under the impression that Ismart and X2Sat were "kind of" separate entities. I did send my email to Ismart support team originally for the X7 plus I sent the same question to the X2Sat support team regarding the X2.

Oh well, they both do have great scan speeds.

ViP3R
05-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Correct east, I don't know about x7, but X2 did think they had the 64 limit fixed because it appeared in the menu..I did explain the limitations and they understood..beta file was being tested the past week, so I would think we could see a new file in the next week or 2 at the latest.

eastof111
05-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Well, good to hear. Once the X2 gets fixed maybe they'll work on the X7.