PDA

View Full Version : X2 Premium July-19/13 - Discussion

ViP3R
07-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Discuss this Topic and report here.

Please find the last software of X2 Premium in Attached file.

Solved:
1- AAC Audio
2- Motor auto drive and now all the motor bugs is totally solved
3- Time we add built in Internet Upgrade time and also solve the time issue
4- Fix the satellite setting and add the TP and the LNB Setting
5- TV Resolution we add full range "720P 50Hz, 720P 60 Hz, 1080i 50Hz, 1080i 60Hz, 1080P 50Hz,1080P 60 Hz"
6- Fix the FLV,also some other extension which was have problem in the media player.

New:
1- We add IPTV and we add some channels (This function we still work on it and we will add more in next software)
2- We add Ping Test in WiFi to check the real connection
3- We add Picasa application
4- We add RSS News.

Out team is continue work to improve this item , We hope to receiver you feedback soon

X Square Technology / Legitfta-Team

rrob311
07-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Is this file available by network upgrade right now?

ViP3R
07-19-2013, 01:26 PM
I don't think so Rob..But it's here lol

cpr43
07-19-2013, 02:33 PM
I dont beleive it!! I just sent a few bugs and thought they were going to work with them before release. Here are some:

1- time will work correctly using DEFAULT on the GMT , other options will do the same as previously
2- Database from previous version wont load into this new one
3- EZM channel editor also wont load database from this version
4- Signal levels are now lower and more real than previous versions
5- Video info resolution on main screen show sometime number that are not real
6- RS232 settings options are set wrongly default and need to be change to DEBUGG in order to the box can be connected to computer using null cable for emergencies recovery

As you can see I thought they were hold the file a while till they work with this issues

Costactc
07-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Clock seems to be working properly now and finally some on screen video information. It's definitely a start but will need to be worked on. Just great to see such awesome support from the X2 team.:th_thumbs20up:

cpr43
07-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Clock seems to be working properly now and finally some on screen video information. It's definitely a start but will need to be worked on. Just great to see such awesome support from the X2 team.:th_thumbs20up:

Notice the signal levels now?

Costactc
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Notice the signal levels now?

Signal strength seems to be much lower and signal quality is much more indicative of what it should be. Iptv works well also. Since all my channels and info have been erased, going to start new tomorrow at 11w and scan the arc.

cpr43
07-19-2013, 04:32 PM
I have no idea how the IPTV work! Any idea?

Gary Bidwell
07-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I have the same question how does it work

Gary Bidwell
07-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Here is a web with info for IPTV [Only registered and activated users can see links]

eastof111
07-19-2013, 09:15 PM
The IPTV function still not complete as indicated by,

New:
1- We add IPTV and we add some channels (This function we still work on it and we will add more in next software)

Still have to know what protocols it will support, i.e., [Only registered and activated users can see links] rtmp, rtsp, mms, etc., what type of list to use and will we be able to load via usb stick instead of typing with the virtual keyboard.

Tried to load a url by using the virtual keyboard and it was a no go.

2- We add Ping Test in WiFi to check the real connection -----> works
3- We add Picasa application -----------------> don't use it myself
4- We add RSS News. -----------------------> works

Costactc
07-20-2013, 05:50 AM
All you need to do to get IPTV working is connect an ethernet cable to the X2 which has access to the internet.

cpr43
07-20-2013, 07:54 AM
I have mine conected to the internet but cant access anything when I go to IPTV

Costactc
07-20-2013, 08:37 AM
Iptv is having its hiccups a bit today but still working for me, here's a picture of Jug.Tv:

cpr43
07-20-2013, 09:33 AM
What do you do?? Any settings to turn on or what? There is an IPTV section on the Multimedia and there is a IPTV Setting on the setup menu area. Did you work with any of those??

Costactc
07-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Straight into IPTV and kept pressing ok. After loading, if a channel doesn't show up then I just go to the next channel. I haven't set anything up at all and my internet connection is with an ethernet bridge adapter.

cpr43
07-20-2013, 10:44 AM
all I get is the Loading with round progress bar looking for something but nothing show up:thumbdown:

crosspaws
07-20-2013, 11:32 AM
The IPTV works ok for me. I tried to setup/add one but I had to delete some others as it told me it was full. I did not get it to work on the one I added, but I may not have done it right. I could not reload my back up user data so I am re-scanning again. Not all the IP worked but some of them. I have a pretty good connection 20 to 50 mb so I think that helps.

cpr43
07-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Finally I got it to work. Erase everything , did a factory, reload the firmware again and now its working. Screen looks a little stretch. Way to many foreign stations. Couldn't find any English station. World travel but in another languages. I guess we need to find a way to create our own list. Looks to me like the X2 is going to special server where the stations are stored. The first one FoxTV isnt working. I guess X2 will created a list for our zone. I was also able to load my gmail account on Picasa, i can only see my profile picture. RSS news needs to hit the red boton to load the defaults. After that everything is OK. There are 2 additional things I noticed: Once you set the time and date you need to turn off-on the box to load the proper settings, even the time shows correctly when you turn off the box another numbers are display in front that is not the time. Doing a factory reset will erase the internal database backup. On previous versions doing a factory didn't erase it. So make sure you backup your database to an USB before doing a factory. I noticed frequent freezes when editing channels that required a hard reboot

eastof111
07-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Glad you got it going... When all else fails, reboot, reload and start over. The IPTV settings in the multimedia section is for their (database) storage. Looks like they are using an xml file to store the urls for specific geo areas. This menu might be the place to add a personal database using a usb stick in the future. I tried loading an xml file from the usb stick and keep getting a database full error message.

Notice that by changing the dns server in the networking menu seems to help in speeding up the connection.

fubarito
07-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Can we use our saved channel list with this update or has to be done completely new??

cpr43
07-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Can we use our saved channel list with this update or has to be done completely new??

read post #4

(watching Transformers on jug.tv (IPTV:brows:)

fubarito
07-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks

fubarito
07-20-2013, 05:48 PM
All you need to do to get IPTV working is connect an ethernet cable to the X2 which has access to the internet.

so wifi wont work ?? has to be ethernet cable?

cpr43
07-20-2013, 08:07 PM
All you need to have the box Connected to the Internet either by Ethernet or Wifi

turbosat
07-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Trying out the new firmware for today, Saturday, here's what I've seen so far.
1. Receiver response to remote has slowed waaay down from last firmware, seems to take a while to respond to button-pushes. My receiver hasn't moved in distance, so I'm pretty sure its the firmware.
2. Moving from one satellite to another, I get black screen a lot, will see signal/quality but screen black until I change channels. For instance, going from 97ku Al Jazeera or RT over to 91W ABC Newsone, will give me black screen almost every time, until I channel up/down a few times. Going from UWTV on 123W ku back to 101 pentagon channel, same thing-black screen until I channel down to BVN then back to pentagon channel. Weird.
3. SPDIF output still cuts off for me after 20-30minutes, example Al jazeera or RT news channels on 97, using the PCM audio PID. Tonight I changed the audio to Dolby on AJ, and it was still working an hour later. The cable is good and the home theater amp works perfectly with my older rec, a Vantage 1100.
Motor control on USALS seems to still be good. I would like to see the channel list stay on the satellite I just scanned though, instead of defaulting to master channel list, maybe they'll look at that in the future. *Hope this helps someone, my first post here.

eastof111
07-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Welcome to Legitfta and thanks for the post Turbosat.

The latest firmware still has some short comings, but they seem to be trying to rectify some of the problems.

My pet peeve is, I would like to see a firmware release that is backwards compatible with the current database.

el bandido
07-20-2013, 10:35 PM
I have been running this firmware now for a few hours. Here are a couple of things that have been fixed since the last update. A factory default was done immediately after loading this new firmware.

1. AAC audio is being received on AMC 8 at 139 West through the HDMI cable.
A single blindscan of AMC 8 gave me over 400 audio channels. I have seen the X2 blindscan over 500 channels, but even 400 channels is more than most of the receivers on the market will find in a single scan of this satellite.
2. YouTube works. OR at least the couple of clips that I tried to play worked.

Overall, this firmware is a big improvement over previous versions.The X2 developer is trying to improve and make this fifty dollar receiver better...and it shows! EB

el bandido
07-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Satellite storage seems to have been increased to at least 60 over the previous 32.
As a test, I did a factory default to erase all channel info, then check-marked 60 satellites. I set the l.o to 5150 for all of the checked satellites then let the receiver blindscan all satellites. At the end of the scan, All 60 scanned satellites were in the list when the sat button was pressed.

This same test has been done on previous firmwares and it failed every time. This test is not perfect because the same satellite (97W C band) was scanned 60 times under different names. I do think the receiver will hold more than 32 satellites now, but the channel storage limit is about 5000. Keep the channel number limit in mind if you are going to store a lot of satellites. EB

turbosat
07-21-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes, they do seem to be working on a lot of the glitches, which surprises me for what these things cost! The best SD box I ever had, Icon S550, had ZERO firmware updates after it was sold. Luckily it worked ok, but the support is what matters to most of us.

eastof111
07-21-2013, 11:57 AM
I am currently at 48 sats both C and Ku. All have maintained their longitude order without a hitch. Did have to reboot a couple of times after scanning and editing a sat due to freezing. When scanning, used the free tv only option to conserve memory. The remote does appear to be less responsive when the sat button is depressed; sometimes a reboot is required. It seems to originate after scanning the 30th sat.

Gary Bidwell
07-21-2013, 12:55 PM
The last to update did do 60 sats you had to do a factory reset and could not use old data file.

ViP3R
07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks guy's for all the comments. I would like to compile a list of any further issues for a remedy in the next update such as.

Video info not always displaying correct resolution ect ect.

Please add anything you see so it can be sent to look at. :th_thumbs20up:

taylor1
07-21-2013, 04:24 PM
When you upgrade to the july 19 file you will need to set your box to default.Then you go to IPTV setting and you will see
two link. Click on one and click on you green button on remote to scan. Hope this Help.

Costactc
07-21-2013, 04:38 PM
When you upgrade to the july 19 file you will need to set your box to default.Then you go to IPTV setting and you will see
two link. Click on one and click on you green button on remote to scan. Hope this Help.

Welcome to Legitfta Taylor1, thanks for your input.

turbosat
07-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Eastof111 mentioned this-I noticed it too: Pressing SAT button sometimes does nothing. I find I have to have the receiver on an active channel on whatever bird I'm looking at before the SAT button will bring up the satellite list for me. If a temp feed goes off and press SAT, No dice ! Haven't tried selecting a channel on the desired sat from master channel list to see if it'll still move that way.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

cpr43
07-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Good Movies in English on Jug.Tv IPTV:wave:

eastof111
07-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Carlos, does yours cut in and out a lot due to buffering or connection speed? What's your connection speed? I've been using the Russian travel channel for comparison.

cpr43
07-22-2013, 03:53 PM
No cut at all . I have 20 megs. Just finished watching Hellboy , playing videos now

eastof111
07-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Good to know. I have 12 meg and it cuts in and out. I guess connection speed is going to be a big factor with fta receivers when IPTV takes off.

cpr43
07-22-2013, 05:48 PM
To get the best for your IPTV , try this

1- Use an ethernet cable connected directly to your modem (Wifi will run almost at half of the real speed)
2- Slow the traffic by turning off the Wifi on all your devices such as iphones, tablets etc.
3- Once in a while reset your modem by unplugging the power for a while

eastof111
07-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Thanks, not having problems with my other receivers using IPTV, just the X2 more so. Also, to consider, is the amount of memory allocated for buffers will affect the cut outs. Each name brand receiver will be different in this respect along with their coding. But the main culprit will usually be the speed factor.

badweather
07-23-2013, 08:31 AM
I'd love to see X2 add DLNA support. Being able to play my mpeg4 videos off my media server would be a super awesome perk. I could pretty much use the box for everything except web browsing.

Gary Bidwell
07-23-2013, 12:42 PM
PVR has problem when recording HD channels play back all choppy and distorted. Recorded on [Discovery Sao Paulo__2013-07-22 20'26'52] Worked on earlier firmware. Not on july 19 firmware.

ViP3R
07-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Ok guy's I will submit a list in the next day or so for the next update..Looks like a short list this time as x2 seems to have done a very nice job with main issues.
Now would be a good time to report before I submit for the next release.

Thank you for the feedback all.

Costactc
07-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Aside from the video info not being correct or showing, for example, 1920 instead of 1080i would be to have audio info as well but not that big of a deal. The sat button really needs to be addressed as half the time it doesn't work or the list disappears after a few seconds and sometimes you need to do a soft reboot as the box freezes.

jugghedd
07-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Ok guy's I will submit a list in the next day or so for the next update..Looks like a short list this time as x2 seems to have done a very nice job with main issues.
Now would be a good time to report before I submit for the next release.

Thank you for the feedback all.

Thats your opinion. They havent fixed one single issue that I emailed them directly about or mentioned on the forum. They just argue the significance of the issues. Maybe backward motor movement should be fixed before adding new features? Crazy ideas I have. As far as I know, this or any other forum IS NOT their official forum. So, there's also no way to report issues in a reasonable way thats central to everyone.

Bill Pihl
07-24-2013, 01:07 PM
I don't know whether anybody else is having the probem I have, the clock changes back to 24hr all by itself and is not the correct time, I have not seen a comment on this yet so maybe I am doing something wrong.

Costactc
07-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Thats your opinion. They havent fixed one single issue that I emailed them directly about or mentioned on the forum. They just argue the significance of the issues. Maybe backward motor movement should be fixed before adding new features? Crazy ideas I have. As far as I know, this or any other forum IS NOT their official forum. So, there's also no way to report issues in a reasonable way thats central to everyone.

Nice attitude. Exactly what does your post offer to this thread?

MikeB
07-24-2013, 01:19 PM

Nothing.

But then most of his posts offer NOTHING but attitude and fault-finding.

Costactc
07-24-2013, 01:34 PM

I would suggest that in future posts you lose the attitude or don't post at all, just a warning from a site that is loosing patience with your bs.

eastof111
07-24-2013, 01:36 PM

If you don't like the receiver, sell it, donate it, throw it away, use it for parts, use it for target practice or buy something else that will make you happy. For $50 bucks, it does more than it was intended to do. For that matter it does more than others costing more and they also have their coding problems.

ViP3R
07-24-2013, 02:09 PM
You can never please everyone..LegitFTA IS the official release site for X2 files..This is why we get the files sent direct to us from X2 before any other site out there.
They also listen and email me on issues and have fixed and added what is reported here.

If Jugghedd tries to communicate with x2 with that attitude I would not listen to anything from him if I was x2 either.

So chill out dude, and be respectful please.

Gary Bidwell
07-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks I agree all the way

crosspaws
07-24-2013, 04:29 PM
For a 50.00 box it is a lot of fun to play with. No unit in this "HOBBY" is with out its issues. Every thing in this world, some one or another will have a issue with. We could all be the same like one of the twilight zone. Now I would have issues with that.:yes2:

fubarito
07-24-2013, 05:39 PM
He is probably one of them kissass followers from the microcrap site and probably was told by them to come here and talk smack.

cpr43
07-24-2013, 05:40 PM
I banned juddhead before and will be more than happy to do it again. Guy is a pain!!:nah:

darkness2013
07-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Guys I am having a problem with receiving IPTV, I just did another factory default on the unit, went to iptv settings I do not have the two links it is blank. what do you suggest.

Thank you

cpr43
07-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Do a factory, re-load the latest firmware, make sure its connected at Network Setting to your Internet. Before scanning any sat go to the IPTV section at the multi media section hit OK twice and should see the channels (Not all of them are available- The best for me is Jug.TV at the end of the list)

darkness2013
07-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Thanks Carlos

That was it IPTV sites loaded in right away, I am now back to scanning sats. This is great.

MikeB
07-24-2013, 06:59 PM
He is probably one of them kissass followers from the microcrap site and probably was told by them to come here and talk smack.

Not hardly. He's a PITA over there also, trashes the X2 there, and only showed up not too long ago.

By the way, YOU talking smack here about another site isn't right either. I don't agree with everything the owner goes on about over there, and I've stood up to him before, but it's his site.

cpr43
07-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks Carlos

That was it IPTV sites loaded in right away, I am now back to scanning sats. This is great.

I'm glad you're back in business. You guys out there dont pay many attention to this guy(juddhead). Something is telling me that something is not right with him.:smoke:

MikeB
07-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Well, in the last couple of days I've finally got my switches in order, and an extra cable run and I hooked up my X2 receiver I bought a month or so ago. So far I've left the firmware on it that it came with, but I have loaded a new U.S. sat file on it. I still have to make a change to my switches to get it working with more than just my c-band dish, but so far so good. I setup a timer recording that should fire at 11:30pm.

Should I load this latest firmware, or wait? I have a MicroHD, and that's my main receiver at the moment. The X2 is for backup, and to record stuff when the MicroHD is busy. But, who knows what the future holds...

Edit 10:14am Thursday morning 7/25: The timer did fire last night, and it recorded "Perry Mason" successfully while the MicroHD was recording "The Six Million Dollar Man". The receiver didn't give any sort of indication via light color change or anything in the display to show it was recording. However, that would be nice but isn't really required.

I also noticed that when you set the DATE in the menu, it appears to use European notation. IE: 24/07/2013 instead of 07/24/2013. That's interesting, but I can get used to that.

ViP3R
07-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Ok guy's I have compiled the list based on the feedback from this thread and I thank you all for the constructive feedback here.
I sent it off for x2 to look at and solve any issues reported here.

jugghedd
07-25-2013, 11:04 AM
About as much as your comments about it. As well as the blind gospel about these boxes by people who obviously have some connection to the company. I always started out by being polite, explaining my problems, and waiting for help. After getting no support, arguments about how significant my issues arent and more advertising about the other features that do work, I get impatient. Im not the only one who feels this way. People should know how bad the response is from the company when reading about the issues. They should know what happens when people report them. Not all my posts have a bad attitude. But, EVERY one about X2 does. I think if you read some of my posts on C Band on other sites, you'd see, Im not just a trouble maker. And I do support good companies who do good things for the industry.

And, in my defense, ISNT THIS FORUM TO FIND FAULTS? bug tracking? reporting issues? I challenge you to find a post of mine about one thing that isnt true about the product or people affiliated with it. Dont like it? Talk to Ma Wang.

jugghedd
07-25-2013, 11:09 AM
I banned juddhead before and will be more than happy to do it again. Guy is a pain!!:nah:
The only thing you dont like is my opinion. I wont be pushed into saying something stupid like last time. So, if you want to ban me for no reason,. thats your choice I'll stick tho the OPEN forums.

Costactc
07-25-2013, 11:44 AM
The only thing you dont like is my opinion. I wont be pushed into saying something stupid like last time. So, if you want to ban me for no reason,. thats your choice I'll stick tho the OPEN forums.

We have no problem with positive feedback as long as it pertains to the information of the thread. This thread was to post what issues we are having with the most recent fw release, however your post was just merely bashing the receiver and its lack of support. As long as the rules of this forum are respected, your opinion and all members opinions matter. This soap opera stops here though, anymore posts that do not pertain to the thread will be deleted.

jugghedd
07-25-2013, 12:59 PM
I know when Im not welcome. So, go ahead and delete away. I'll spare you the rude exit comments. I urge anyone to look back and see who did all the name calling. More than happy to ban me and Im a pain, kissass? way to take the high road folks.

cpr43
07-25-2013, 01:50 PM
I told you before in the other forum and will tell you again, find another hobby which give you more happiness and less confrontations

Costactc
07-25-2013, 01:58 PM
You were warned, good riddance.

rrob311
07-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Do a factory, re-load the latest firmware, make sure its connected at Network Setting to your Internet. Before scanning any sat go to the IPTV section at the multi media section hit OK twice and should see the channels (Not all of them are available- The best for me is Jug.TV at the end of the list)

Carlos I haven't set this up yet. Is there a list that you load for IPTV or does the box automatically find some of the links?

ViP3R
07-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Carlos I haven't set this up yet. Is there a list that you load for IPTV or does the box automatically find some of the links?

I think it's all auto right now..but I did ask about what other formats can be loaded and if we can use our own links and what are compatible..
Let you know when I hear back..

eastof111
07-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Yup, would be nice to be able to load our own list from a usb stick. I wouldn't be surprised if they add that feature in the next release.

rrob311
07-25-2013, 05:20 PM
OK that did it. I just did a factory default and now it works. Didn't even have to reload the firmware because I already had it loaded.

rrob311
07-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Has anyone had any success with the RSS feeds? I get a connect fail message when trying to load the links that come with it. Internet connection is good.

cpr43
07-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Has anyone had any success with the RSS feeds? I get a connect fail message when trying to load the links that come with it. Internet connection is good.

Hit the red boton twice until you see the http addresses to the side of each

cpr43
07-26-2013, 02:20 PM
I have an additional list for the IPTV section which has some USA stations added. Its real easy to erase the actual one loaded in the last firmware and load this one. I wrote the info of the channels I like in the firmware (Jug.Tv and others), then I load the new one and later I added the ones I wrote. Working fine! The list is in xml format

crosspaws
07-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Do you have it in a file I could install? I would like to try it. I tried to add one my self but I don't think I know what I was doing.

Thanks for working on this.

Eric Walker

cpr43
07-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Sure, First you need to delete the actual list (If you want to keep any channel that you have now write the name, and the URL address) . Go to IPTV , hit Edit red boton, hit Delete blue boton , hit delete all yellow boton. Now the list is empty. Load the new list in your USB. Go to IPTV hit Edit red boton, hit Scan USB URL green boton, it will automatically load your new list.

I havent try just scanning the USB new URL list without deleting the actual. You may want to try that.

Finally if you erase the old one go to edit red boton and Add the chanles and the URL from previous.

Dont expect to see ABC, CBS or any other major network but at least is better than the previous with so many foreign stations. I'm pushing hard to get a list just for USA region with those,

Good luck!

catthepatch
07-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Hello, haven't been around much lately. Just got my pan in order tonight, 4x4's don't hold up to staying plum. Still have to plant my new pole, 3.5" OD x 12' schedule 40. Anyways, updated to the new firmware, lots of new features. Got to delete the unwanted channels from 97° W, G 19 but, all the other sats I have scanned won't let me delete the unwanted channels? Have done a hard boot and a soft boot. No change. Not a big deal at the moment, just playing around. Been reading this thread a few times, informative! Think my connection is too slow for IPTV atm. Will be waiting for a new and improved f/w.

darkness2013
07-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi Carlos, I deleted the iptv list, clicked on red edit button, I do not get a green scan usb option...regarding the rss feeds mine worked after getting tne connect error I hit the red default buuton , all sites populated and are working.

Ken

catthepatch
07-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Figured out my issue with deleting unwanted channels. Had to choose all and then choose which to keep.

Happy Testing!!!

darkness2013
07-27-2013, 08:07 AM
Disregard spelling errors, still in denial about needing glasses lol

catthepatch
07-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Tried to load your IPTV file with no joy. The only place I see scan USB is in the IPTV Settings section. Which list is supposed to be removed? The channel list or the server list? Have tried to remove one or the other and then scan, just locks up, hard boot required or factory reset to get servers back. Remember to have database backup! Might be just a few button presses away, yet, so far the logic is not apparant...
More detailed instructions for us nerdy illiterates?

Happy Testing!!!

cpr43
07-27-2013, 06:08 PM
I will post pics steps by steps

nasir_acc80
07-28-2013, 07:23 PM
hi dear,
after update new sw in x2. I reset the factory setting. now I did not find the iks or cccam. any idea???
also please do you have Europe ssu file????
I tried 6767 but message appear "invalid channel"
please help me

cpr43
07-28-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey,
I lost track of whom have load the new IPTV list sucessfully and who dont. If you go to IPTV under Picasa, you Hit OK to see the channel list. You will get the ALL SERVER screen with all the channels listed. You hit the red edit boton and you will get to the IPTV program editor and the Scan USB URL green boton option will be displayed. If you try to load the new list system will tell you that the list is full. So you will need to erase some channels or all of them. Once there is room you can load the new list via USB using the green boton

rrob311
07-29-2013, 06:45 AM
hi dear,
after update new sw in x2. I reset the factory setting. now I did not find the iks or cccam. any idea???
also please do you have Europe ssu file????
I tried 6767 but message appear "invalid channel"
please help me

Good morning Nasir. You won't find any iks or cccam information here. here is a valuable link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

rrob311
07-29-2013, 06:48 AM
I will post pics steps by steps

Carlos can you make a sticky for the IPTV setup?

cpr43
07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
Carlos can you make a sticky for the IPTV setup?

Sure , let me take some pics and put together a post!!

cpr43
07-29-2013, 05:30 PM
rrob
I'm pushing hard to have X2 to create a list for us similar to the one existing for the skybox x5 Tv.list which has a lot of more watchable stations for us. It has fox, cnbc, abc, fashion, msnbc, nhk and others. At this moment I dont know if is worth to create a step by step procedure since there are are just a couple of stations that we can watch without to many break up or re-boot required. Eventhough I'll begin to work to have something but it will not happens as fast as I want. It requires some pictures and some writting

rrob311
07-29-2013, 05:54 PM
cool, if there is any way to add renault tv it would be much appreciated. that is my favorite.

cpr43
07-29-2013, 06:12 PM
cool, if there is any way to add renault tv it would be much appreciated. that is my favorite.

Yes renault is in the x5 Tv.list. I sent a copy of the Tv.list to them to see if they can create something similar. Meanwhile jug.tv, comedy central (channel 4 ) and vision (when is watchable) are the best options

ViP3R
08-06-2013, 01:46 PM
X2 are working on the bugs for next release..below are some things they will be working on and need some further explanations on if anyone would like to help I will send back..

1- For the IPTV its beta version , We will upgrade it in next SW and also we will send the full details to you , Please ".XML" file to update by USB in attached file.
2- For the video info , We suggest to keep it as 1080i because last version was have many problem to our customer , The Standard is 1080i and the customer can change it to 1080p.
3- Remote Response next software will be solve
4- PVR with HD Channels we did the test over 15 hr with 5 kinds of USB Key and this problem didn't show , We suggest to format the USB key before use with PVR Function.
5- Moving Channel from Satellite to another "Please send more details to us" by short Video.
6- Next Software will be compatible with all OLD backup.

eastof111
08-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Great... Really looking forward to #6.

Can't figure out what they want with #1 Please .XML file... do they want an xml file sent to them, and from which receiver? How will they list the addresses inside their xml file? What will the xml file be named, tvurl, webusr, streams, urllist, in order for the receiver to recognize the xml file on the usb stick? I was under the impression the original xml file that Carlos posted earlier (tvurl.xml) was their file name and file structure exclusively for the X2.

Hopefully we can have the load your own usb stick working without a hitch soon.

Costactc
08-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Hope they do something about that sat button........:tantrum:

ViP3R
08-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Great... Really looking forward to #6.

Can't figure out what they want with #1 Please .XML file... do they want an xml file sent to them, and from which receiver? How will they list the addresses inside their xml file? What will the xml file be named, tvurl, webusr, streams, urllist, in order for the receiver to recognize the xml file on the usb stick? I was under the impression the original xml file that Carlos posted earlier (tvurl.xml) was their file name and file structure exclusively for the X2.

Hopefully we can have the load your own usb stick working without a hitch soon.

I think they meant to send me the XML file to look at, but forgot to attach it...

ViP3R
08-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Hope they do something about that sat button........:tantrum:

I did remind them of that as well bro..as well as audio info...:yes1:

ViP3R
08-09-2013, 04:23 PM
They are working to solve these issues, and will send the firmware once complete.

madmadworld
08-21-2013, 08:08 AM
Sure, First you need to delete the actual list (If you want to keep any channel that you have now write the name, and the URL address) . Go to IPTV , hit Edit red boton, hit Delete blue boton , hit delete all yellow boton. Now the list is empty. Load the new list in your USB. Go to IPTV hit Edit red boton, hit Scan USB URL green boton, it will automatically load your new list.

thanks

I havent try just scanning the USB new URL list without deleting the actual. You may want to try that.

Finally if you erase the old one go to edit red boton and Add the chanles and the URL from previous.

Dont expect to see ABC, CBS or any other major network but at least is better than the previous with so many foreign stations. I'm pushing hard to get a list just for USA region with those,

Good luck!

thanks for the channel list loaded fine

is there any chance of getting Al Jazeera English

cpr43
08-21-2013, 08:20 AM
thanks for the channel list loaded fine

is there any chance of getting Al Jazeera English

We will keep pushing. Several list have being sent to X2 so they can add the link but so far they haven't. :cry:

crosspaws
08-21-2013, 08:17 PM
I am still having problems with this and the last FW. I change to another channel/sat and I get no video or audio but have good signal quality. I than have to turn off and on or go into antenna settings back out and than I have TV again. IPTV is fun to play with but I would like to have a FW version that works the sat's and good clock stetting so that I can use the recording function. I am vary grateful for all the efforts being made by the X2 team and VIP3R and look forward to seeing what comes next from X2. I will test new FW and report on them, a FW version that is stable with the basic features with working clock would be good to have for day to day use.

I use a DMX741 C/Ku LNB C= 5150 Dis=1 22K OFF Ku 10600 Dis=2 22K on.
And one last note that I know has been reported, the remote is some what unresponsive.
One I almost forgot is that some times (more often than not) the X2 does not make my VBox move. If I go to antenna settings and tell it to move to the stored position it will.

Well that's all for now.

Eric

eastof111
08-21-2013, 09:09 PM
"I am still having problems with this and the last FW. I change to another channel/sat and I get no video or audio but have good signal quality. I than have to turn off and on or go into antenna settings back out and than I have TV again."

This happens to me still, even with the new firmware. Example....

If I scan the arc for KU sats from 45 to 116 using my BUD, it will work fine until....

I reassign my switch settings for each KU sat previously scanned to the individual lnb and dish pointing to that particular sat. Then, some of the scanned sats will display video and others will not. Only cure is to rescan using the NEW switch settings. Sometimes rebooting will help cure this glitch, other times not.

I can only surmise that the firmware still has spurious switch settings, because I don't have this problem with my other receivers using the same setup.