PDA

View Full Version : X2 Stable FW to use?

crosspaws
09-06-2013, 07:20 AM
I Have worked with most of the X2 FW that has come out this summer, and found most of them wanting in some way or another. I am going to start a complete re-scan of my sats and while IPTV looks promising from what I have seen so far not much for me to watch. What I want is the clock to work good for time recording and the audio to work. One of the FW versions would not give me video or audio after moving to another sat until I changed to another channel and back on the new sat. The X2 I have is the older style with the amber display I don't thank that makes a deference as I have not seen that discussed before,unless I missed it.

Thanks for any suggestions, Eric.

MikeB
09-06-2013, 01:44 PM
The April 9th software seems to be about as stable as it gets so far. I'm using it, and have timers set up and it does well:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

crosspaws
09-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the help. I hope the new FW that is soon to be released will solve some of the issues. I like this box and all the experimentation that X2 is doing with it makes it fun to mess with, but having a stable FW is good to have to go back to. I will give April 9th a try.

Thanks again Eric.