PDA

View Full Version : I found a September firmware on X2 site!

MikeB
09-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Ok, I've been waiting for a new firmware, but nothing has been coming out even though it's been announced a couple times. I checked X2's website, and found one that downloads as name: x2sepus.ssu So looks like a September one.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Click on the Download button under "Last Software (Premium HD)".

Anybody want to be the first guinea pig and test this one out? :bow:

ViP3R
09-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Ok, I've been waiting for a new firmware, but nothing has been coming out even though it's been announced a couple times. I checked X2's website, and found one that downloads as name: x2sepus.ssu So looks like a September one.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] Click on the Download button under "Last Software (Premium HD)".

Anybody want to be the first guinea pig and test this one out? :bow:

Yes it is new firmware..the problem is it did not appear to fix anything, so we did not see much point in uploading it here at Legit..

cpr43
09-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Mike
I have being testing this version for a few days. I noticed a few things that should be addressed and havent found any of the recomendations taken care. I have asked for any releases notes on what was fixed or improve and havent received anything. I sent a recomendation to hold the released and work with the suggestions but they anyway did the post on their web page. My recomendation is to hold and wait a bit they could probably remove and re-post with changes pretty soon.

crosspaws
09-19-2013, 10:04 PM
I tried it to day and found that my remote works like it should and the G maps was fun to mess with. IPTV is changed alto not that I use it. So far i have liked what i have seen. I think bland scan has slowed down some, maybe better results? I don't post much as it is hard for me to type. I lost some finger ends about 2 years ago and the ends never stop being a problem. My medical story is way to long and complicated to get into. but I seldom have a good day. This is about the only hobby/activity I have left that I can do that gives me some thing I can do. I do allot more testing than I post about but thought I would add to this one today. I like the x2 so much because it gives me things to try.

eric

ViP3R
09-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Please see release notes here >> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Also X2 has promised LegitFTA exclusive 1 day advance for publish FILES and also exlusive guide or news will be sent to LegitFTA first such as any Application will be fix or improvement.

dr.zin
09-20-2013, 05:59 PM
the ftp site has 2 sept 17th files,I assume one is for u.s. and the other is for europe.

MikeB
09-20-2013, 07:04 PM
the ftp site has 2 sept 17th files,I assume one is for u.s. and the other is for europe.

I've never been able to get into the FTP site, even with the receiver download screen. It looks like you have to name the file before, but there's no way to know what the files name is on the FTP site?

Marv
09-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Loaded the Sept. Firmware today. The two things I have noticed so far is that the volume level is higher and seems to have better quality. Also now when changing satellites you get the station without having to change to a different TP and back again before it will come in.

cpr43
09-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Loaded the Sept. Firmware today. The two things I have noticed so far is that the volume level is higher and seems to have better quality. Also now when changing satellites you get the station without having to change to a different TP and back again before it will come in.

Both things weren't mentioned as part of the release but its good to know!! Thanks!!:thumbup:

dr.zin
09-20-2013, 07:19 PM
I've never been able to get into the FTP site, even with the receiver download screen. It looks like you have to name the file before, but there's no way to know what the files name is on the FTP site?
I use an ftp program on the pc and just look at the file names/dates when I get in