PDA

View Full Version : ftp?

dr.zin
10-25-2013, 03:39 PM
can't get into the ftp site anymore,did they change the password?

MikeB
10-25-2013, 09:54 PM
It appears that they did change the password. Why bother, unless they don't intend on allowing internet firmware flashes anymore?

It never worked for me anyway so no great loss to me. I had to use a pendrive.

iron.puppy
10-26-2013, 06:56 AM
This might be in response to comments made over on satelliteguys web site.... things got pretty nasty ....It started here and well really got to rolling over there .... with them publicizing the ftp site calling it a dumping ground for piracy software and X2 saying a member cloned there box and put it in the hdpvr1200 .....All I know is the the X2 hd has been a good box for me and the microhd has been a good box for me and if I did not like them I would just find me a box that I do like

dr.zin
10-26-2013, 07:08 AM
I knew that was going to happen when they published the ftp details.
The "upgrade via network" function may be disabled permanently.

eastof111
10-26-2013, 10:47 AM
I knew that was going to happen when they published the ftp details.
The "upgrade via network" function may be disabled permanently.

That's probably why he worded and posted that information in such a manner as to cause conflict....

el bandido
10-26-2013, 11:44 AM
This might be in response to comments made over on satelliteguys web site.... things got pretty nasty ....It started here and well really got to rolling over there .... with them publicizing the ftp site calling it a dumping ground for piracy software and X2 saying a member cloned there box and put it in the hdpvr1200 .....All I know is the the X2 hd has been a good box for me and the microhd has been a good box for me and if I did not like them I would just find me a box that I do like

A couple of clowns claimed they could not get diseqc 1.2 to to work. So they try to trash the X2 and link it to piracy?
Perhaps they should look at the Amiko that they are actively pushing because it is one of the biggest pirate boxes on the market!

We do not support fta piracy at this site, plain and simple.
Personally, I could care less what people do with a fta receiver, and I think that is the attitude of most us here. It is foolish to have a "Holier Than Thou" attitude when Amikos and other receivers that you actively support are used for piracy in North America and in other parts of the world. EB

dr.zin
10-26-2013, 03:48 PM
some people are terrified of receivers that can hack

cpr43
10-26-2013, 05:26 PM

Hello iron.puppy
Welcome to Legitfta!! I see you just joined our forum. How about you introduce your self and lets us know your configurations?? In order to comment about this I 'll assumed you being tracking and reading several post since a very long time either over there and here. Again, Welcome:brows:

dr.zin
10-31-2013, 10:07 AM
during the connection attempt the ftp program will show how many users are connected at the time,like 6 of 50 or 7 of 50 allowed,so somebody is still getting in.