PDA

View Full Version : OpenATV 4.0

eastof111
02-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Just installed tonight's build and they added something new called MyMetrixLite... haven't figured out what it's for yet, just guessing it's for folks that like to play with skins.

chewie
02-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Hello Eastof
With this version 4.0, have you try a blind scan with it? and how is it compares to VIX blind scan?
I know on azbox it takes a long time but it finds more transponders than the previous version.
Regards.
Chewie

eastof111
02-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi Chewie... haven't actually tried a timed blind scan with yesterdays build, but yes it does seem faster and list more transponders.

The sat finder seems to react more quickly to a signal too.

If I see an upgrade #20+git+649 etc. for the blind scan module, I can tell it changed from the prior build and that the coders tweaked it.

In regards to the earlier post for TSPanel, some others are also having problems once loaded. One op claims that loading 7.2. first and upgrading to 7.3 cured his crash problems. I still haven't tried doing this. But now that you can edit the sat.xml file with DreamBoxEdit, it seems a moot point.

el bandido
02-18-2014, 01:25 PM
I did not have any luck editing the sat file with TSpanel and do not recommend installing it on a Duo2.

eastof111
02-21-2014, 01:04 AM
New git versions popped up on the online update tonight for blind scan and sat finder.