PDA

View Full Version : few issue with X2 premium HD box / poor quality signal / PC -editor connectin issue !! help needed

neel
09-22-2014, 02:34 PM
hi to everyone,
i already bought X2 premium HD last year as a standby ..but never used it..recently death of my Dreambox 500s, i have to set it UP..
my older dish/lnb with dreambox 500s just fine (signal 100% / quality 91 to 97% ) all LNB ( echo 110 / echo 14 /anik 118.7)
never problem but now dreambox dead and i attached x2 premium HD , i have only (S 83% / Q 59-63%)
it's same dish and LNB without any move...
right now i remove diseqc , and direct cable from (118.7/119 - single LNB)

my settings are on X2 premium screen
antenna settings >
satellite - ANIK F3 KU
LNB - 9750/10750
Diseqc 1.0 - none ( because i remove diseqc direct cable from lnb to x2 premium)
diseqc 1.1 - none
22k tone - Auto (i can't change it, it shows disable - shadowed )
polarity - 13/18 V
motor - none
unicable - unicable

do i need to change anything for better signal ?

i already upgrade with latest .ssu file (24 jan 2014) but specially on 118.7 anik i don't get good quality and (few TP has no signal at all)
with dreambox i had full signal and quality as mention above...

few other concern !!

- also what ever channel i scan it comes with number PRxxx etc...but no name at all
- i know that for north america there in NO EPG...is there any patch /fix available now ??
- other issue i download the EZM-tool (PC editor) from x2sat.com, install to my desktop (win 7 64bit) . but i can't open .ssu file which i back up in USB from X2 ,
error " header file name too long " oR . " this file can't open in this software "
any fix avaialble ?

thanks in advance help appreciated !!

Costactc
09-22-2014, 02:49 PM
The satellites you mention are dish network sats. This is a true fta site and we do not discuss any form of hack here at all. Anik F3 at 118.8 is a circular satellite and requires a special lnb.

el bandido
09-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Signal percent and quality percent are not tied to a known value. Signal and Quality readings will vary between receivers.

cpr43
09-22-2014, 09:18 PM
I will help with some instructions on the EZM editor. Latest EZM works only with latest firmwares. What firmware version are you using?? If you're running an older version you will need to look for an older EZM editor version. :thumbup:

By the way, If you dont know Ku Circular LNBs are usually set at 11250

Costactc
09-23-2014, 05:37 AM
I will help with some instructions on the EZM editor. Latest EZM works only with latest firmwares. What firmware version are you using?? If you're running an older version you will need to look for an older EZM editor version. :thumbup:

By the way, If you dont know Ku Circular LNBs are usually set at 11250

All circular ku sats that I have encountered are set at 11250 but nit Anik F3, this is 10750. The lnb that is required can also be used for other circular sats that are normally set to 11250.