PDA

View Full Version : X2 Premium III Sept 26 SW - Discussion

ViP3R
09-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Discuss this Topic here.

cpr43
09-26-2014, 08:13 PM
Maybe is me but I don't feel comfortable to see 122 Arabian stations out of 200 plus from this releases. I could be wrong but for a box especially designed for us in America its something that I cant understand!!

eastof111
09-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Most likely because they are too busy refining the latest firmware and they don't have the resources or time to spare looking for specific content at the moment. At this point it's easier for them to just convert currently available known working lists and formats and use them.

Maybe in the future they may dedicate some time to find more NA content. Just an estimated guess.

cpr43
09-26-2014, 08:36 PM
I have sent americas/ hispanic stations

eastof111
09-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Have they ever answered your question?

Costactc
09-27-2014, 06:17 AM
Me thinks they will have more sales in the Middle East/European market with this receiver then NA.

ViP3R
09-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Maybe is me but I don't feel comfortable to see 122 Arabian stations out of 200 plus from this releases. I could be wrong but for a box especially designed for us in America its something that I cant understand!!

Adding you own list would probably make most people happy and it can be done.
Apparently you need to power off the online update to add your own channels, I could not see that option so I sent an email asking how.

I turned off the internet and loaded an old list that sublime posted here but most did not work anymore, but a few did so it does work.

I'll let you know when I hear how to turn off the online update unless you know how.

ViP3R
09-27-2014, 10:37 AM
I also asked if they can add a Delete All button in IPTV so we don't have to delete them all individually.

cpr43
09-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Apparently you need to power off the online update to add your own channels, I could not see that option so I sent an email asking how.

I turned off the internet and loaded an old list that sublime posted here but most did not work anymore, but a few did so it does work.

I'll let you know when I hear how to turn off the online update unless you know how.

As with others receivers usually you can load your edited file and load your own list. What Im saying is why its preloaded with so many AR stations. If its OK with you Ill live it there.

ViP3R
09-27-2014, 12:18 PM
As with others receivers usually you can load your edited file and load your own list. What Im saying is why its preloaded with so many AR stations. If its OK with you Ill live it there.

It's not a big deal with me..If I don't want them I just use the yellow button and delete them. :peace:

Jim S.
09-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Now that it's a couple of firmware upgrades after the release, could we get a quick summary of the outstanding bugs if there still are any?

Costactc
09-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Now that it's a couple of firmware upgrades after the release, could we get a quick summary of the outstanding bugs if there still are any?

From the dx point of view, this receiver is good to go. Scanning can be a bit complicated but child's play once you get the hang of it. The only thing I'd like to see is the satellite list in the main menu. When you press the menu and install menu your always directed to the sat at the top of the list, I'd prefer it go to the sat that I'm on but no biggee.

ViP3R
09-28-2014, 08:41 AM

Okay got the info for turning off online updates.

Menu - System Setting - Super Setting - IPTV Server Update ( ON - OFF )

You will need to restart the receiver and the "Internet TV" will show empty and can use the USB Key list , Also please make sure the format list of IPTV in the USB to be correct .

ViP3R
09-28-2014, 08:50 AM

I'm pretty sure most known bugs have been solved before the release, but I'm sure as more people get one with different settings, hardware and systems we may run across some.

One thing that happens to me is that occasionally the WiFi will drop out and I have to restart the receiver, then it connects again.
I'm not sure if it's just my WiFi here or the receiver, maybe others can chime in if they have had this happen.

Costactc
09-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Although, I do not use the internet side of this receiver too often I have noticed that wifi does drop out. I just reconnect which doesn't take very long.

ViP3R
09-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Although, I do not use the internet side of this receiver too often I have noticed that wifi does drop out. I just reconnect which doesn't take very long.

Thanks for confirming that Costa, I thought it might have been just me..I sent a message asking that the engineers check on it.

tanka2
10-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Iptv better now few from Europe usa two from mexico and from spain to.The box working better now.No problems on the iptv working fine