PDA

View Full Version : Installed a Snow Cover

Pixl
12-15-2014, 02:07 PM
I got tired of tromping thru the snow, especially hard this year with my recent knee surgery. So I called out one of these guys that shrink wraps boats and had him shrink wrap my 8ft. Andrew. Nice and tight, the snow should slide off of it. Cost $80 and being white will last several years in the sun.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

eastof111
12-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Now that's a really cool and original idea Pixl. Sure beats trudging out to the dish and sweeping it. Next project, army camouflage maybe?

ViP3R
12-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Great idea! and it looks nice as well.

Pixl
12-21-2014, 11:41 AM
UPDATE:

The cover slid down the button hook after a cold snap we had. I called the installer, his wife came out the next day in a skirt and fixed it no charge. Nice.
We have had several inches of snow since then, reception is perfect with most of the snow sliding off.

eastof111
12-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Darn good follow up service!!! Wish I could say the same thing for some other service oriented companies.

Pixl
12-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Darn good follow up service!!! Wish I could say the same thing for some other service oriented companies.

Yes. amazing! Once in a while you find a good company.

getoverit
12-22-2014, 03:29 PM
way to go Legit Prodigy ,looks good.