PDA

View Full Version : azbox bravissimo

mountaineer
04-13-2016, 07:40 PM
I have this receiver. It is a dual tuner ali chip box. Does anyone know more about this box ....I have searched and searched nd can find precious little about the true specs. It does AC 3 Dolby DIgital, AAC, 16apsk. Really a decent little receiver.But the sat list is terrible and must be added in manually by remote. I need to find a channel editor for it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

i have tried all of the ali editors I can get my hands on and they all are "off" on the names of the channels ...much like they act with jynxbox files. I have attached a udf file renamed to .doc. Just rename it .udf.

el bandido
04-14-2016, 08:13 PM
As you probably know,

The azbox bravissimo was a box designed for theft more than anything else. It is not an AzBox made by the original AzBox company. Many of these boxes were destroyed in South American raids. Very little if any support exists for this box.

mountaineer
04-24-2016, 07:17 AM
Yes I read that stuff.. I live in US and have no use for stealing anything nor those that practice it. But I do like the box in that it is a dual tuner that can be had for $50. It also does 16apsk which with the mux open now on G 19 makes it very nice. I do like this box but am looking for all the tools such as a channel editor. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks guys!

el bandido
04-24-2016, 07:32 AM
You will need to find an Ali editor that supports dual tuners. Plus you should find the recovery software before you try any editor. Ali is bad about bricking when the sat/channel file is altered.

mountaineer
04-24-2016, 08:28 AM
You are right there :) I have already used the recover tools etc. Even changed the Bravissimo into a tocom free box. But still no editor to be found. There supposidly was one but all links are dead . thanks!

ViP3R
04-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Yes I read that stuff.. I live in US and have no use for stealing anything nor those that practice it. But I do like the box in that it is a dual tuner that can be had for $50. It also does 16apsk which with the mux open now on G 19 makes it very nice. I do like this box but am looking for all the tools such as a channel editor. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks guys!

Is it the AZ Editor HD your looking for?

mountaineer
04-24-2016, 11:46 AM
It goes by different names but I think that is one that they mentioned..I think I tried it..or atleast one that was out there....if you have a link or somewhere to download the one you are talking about I would be very thankful. Thanks!

ViP3R
04-24-2016, 12:12 PM
I hope it helps.

mountaineer
04-24-2016, 05:38 PM
Thank you Vip3r. I downloaded it and tried it to no avail. Same as others...sat names are right and perfect...channel names are either characters or blank...no audio pids etc. I wonder if there is a special script.ini that you have to load to get the charcter count correct? I tried using serial and saved .udf file...both gave the same result.
I am open to more help and guidance.

Thanks guys!

el bandido
04-24-2016, 10:01 PM
Can you alter the sat names with that editor? Does it still work correctly after doing that?

cpr43
04-25-2016, 07:57 AM
This is the same problem all Jynxbox has. No one ever created a *ini file for(chipset type). I recall Dr.Zin working and fixing one for the Linkbox and X2 Premium. He also posted a generic Ali channel editor with several chipset models type to choose from but cant locate my copy right now.

Edited:
Here is a copy of the editor with multiples script files:

mountaineer
04-25-2016, 06:53 PM
Thanks for posting it. I appreciate your time! I couldnt get anywhere with it. Same results. I attached the UDF file to the first post....if anybody has time on their hands LOL! I would appreciate it!

el bandido
04-25-2016, 08:35 PM
You are dealing with an Extremely cheap chipset (Ali) and Closed Source firmware. There is very little that can be done with a combination such as this, and also consider the box really existed only for theft around 2011,2012. I seriously doubt you get much further with it unless a channel editor exists at a pirate site somewhere.

mountaineer
05-10-2016, 08:55 AM
I went through and created a blank NA sat list. If someone has a bavissimo and wants a NA sat list (or a good start on one) here one is. Again no channels or TP's.
Replace .txt with .udf