Species
04-04-2017, 03:30 AM
-> HDMI Dolby Digital Function:
-> for CIP and HbbTV versions.
-> Volume control for AC3 + improved.
-> Various corrections to improve overall performance

mengram
04-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone, can someone tell me how to install the youtube plugin when there are no plugins on my Raptor. When I installed FAC.v2.12.32_Raptor_Optibox.zip a few months ago, it deleted the youtube plugin. I know using the old instructions, you had to run plugins, insert USB stick with a new plugin and the Raptor would recognize it but I have no idea how to do this without an existing plugin.

Thanks,
mengram

el bandido
04-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Does this help?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

mengram
04-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Thanks eb, but I cannot get it to work following the steps in the manual. I created a "plugin folder" on a clean Kingston usb, created a folder titled "bin", and then copied the youtube link in the post above by Species, extracted it to the "bin" folder and inserted into the Raptor, it recognized the Kingston but does not read any software. I am thinking of saving all my recent data and system settings, then do a factory reset and the Raptor should have a non-working version of youtube, and then update the receiver with my recent data and system settings.

Thanks,
mengram

Species
04-06-2017, 04:54 AM
Hello Mengram,

Have you upgraded to the new version first? The procedure is as El Bandido described it. Another way is to try FTP to the box and transfer the plugin into the "Plugin" Folder and see what happens. Unfortunately i dont have one to test. The latest FW and Youtube plugin were sent to me from Octagon.

mengram
04-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Hey Species,
I upgraded to the FAC.v2.12.32_Raptor_Optibox a couple months ago and when the Raptor rebooted, it no longer had the You tube plugin and I had deleted all the others long ago since they no longer worked. I tried to re-install You tube after upgrading with the new version you provided with no luck. I don't know anything about installing programs using FTP, so I thought if I factory reset the Raptor it would at least have a non-working version of You tube.

Thanks,
mengram

chewie
04-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Hello Mangram
I don't know if you ever use this program, but I never used it on my RAPTOR, it has FTP, I use this to transfer files to enigma folders in my enigma receivers, it works good for me.
give it a try.
Regards.
Chewie

Sublime
04-06-2017, 10:22 PM
If you just want the YouTube plugin, I would:

1. Unrar the downloaded youtube_plugin.rar file to a folder on your computer.
2. Open the folders "youtube_SF908-SF1028P_v21233" and "youtube_v21233" until you see the "plugin" folder.
[Optional 3. Open the "plugin" folder and delete the "freetvplus" folder. (This is in case you already have favorite Internet TV+ and Internet Radio+ stations on your receiver and don't want to lose them.)]
4. Copy the "plugin" folder (with all its contents) to the root of your USB stick.
5. Insert the USB stick into your receiver.
6. On your receiver's remote, press "MENU" and select "Settings" "SystemTools" "Data Transfer" "Data download from USB storage" and select the "plugin" folder.

The rest should be simple. If installed correctly, you should see "YOUTUBE" under the "Media" "IPTV+" menu.

There is also a "Dailymotion" plugin available out there, as well.

mengram
04-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Worked like a charm Sublime:thankyou::bigthumbup:

Sublime
04-27-2017, 03:15 PM
There is also a "Dailymotion" plugin available out there, as well.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]