PDA

View Full Version : Titanium's New Product

ViP3R
12-14-2018, 04:16 PM
From Scott Greczkowski...lol

Titanium's New Product

I was thinking Brians new product was going to be a new LNB... guess I was wrong.

It appears to be a new 4K Receiver and features "Multi stream" whatever that is. :)

Edision - OS Mio 4K DVBSx STB

I had no idea Brian made the Edision...lmao

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ViP3R
12-14-2018, 04:19 PM
And the other guy say's....Looks a lot like the Octagon SF-8008. :punching:

chewie
12-14-2018, 04:48 PM
it has a good price, now I don't have to order it from EU

Megatron817
12-14-2018, 05:45 PM
And the other guy say's....Looks a lot like the Octagon SF-8008. :punching:
completely different and should be better hopefully. Would have been nice if Titanium could've had them make a version with the ATSC tuner in it to sell in North America. would not need the Hauppauge.

eastof111
12-14-2018, 06:28 PM
Good to see another U.S. dealer jump into E2 waters!

el bandido
12-14-2018, 07:03 PM

Rick needs to quit playing footsies with Octagon else someone named Titanium might take his customers away.

Rick might want to think very hard now about providing some decent support for his enigma2 receivers.

el bandido
12-14-2018, 07:22 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!/Edision-OS-mio-4K-DVBS2X-STB/p/126612458/category=6743545

el bandido
12-14-2018, 09:54 PM
Edision is a large company with a respectable reputation. They seem to have decent control over their fta product line, and are open to adding features within reason. In the past, Edision has been quick to help with things like adding ATSC, and getting the blindscan to work below 2000 Symbol Rate. I would have to rate the Edision company or at least my experiences with their products at an A rating.

Edision makes many different products, and this could lead Titanium to offer other things besides FTA receivers. We will see...
Edision website is Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

el bandido
12-21-2018, 07:46 AM
If my information is correct, do not expect to see many of these new MIO receivers until the middle of January due to production issues. All that have been sent so far are samples.

el bandido
12-21-2018, 10:17 PM
Running OpenATV: NC-1 through NC-8 have audio and video. No audio on NPR. Don't want to load another image as I am in the middle of capturing screen shots.
So No audio on the 105 West C band Radio Channels, or the similar mux at 91W Ku. I will enjoy watching this get fixed and/or talked about. These channels work on the Edision OS Mini. OpenATV images are designed more for the Germans or Europe, and does not do some things well for us because of this. The audio issue for the radio channels will most likely be present in all images for this receiver right now.

The factory units have cleared US customs, but are sitting in LA. Likely be a Monday delivery.
Three things on this one:
(1) My information is wrong. Titanium will have a full shipment arriving Monday.
(2) Titanium does not know he will only get a precious few samples in this shipment.
(3) Titanium Does Know he will only get a precious few samples in this shipment, but is not ready to say so.

At any rate, It is good to see a receiver like the Edision OS MIO being supported by Titanium. He does seem a bit lost on how to get things done, but I think it is his first attempt at selling an Enigma2 receiver. He has his hands full!

It is not easy going around to these image forums and posting about problems with certain services or satellites that are in North America. Yes, you will find people that will help get things fixed, but the information needs to be presented in a way they can understand it which can be difficult for a new person to do.

chewie
12-24-2018, 09:12 PM
Hello All
Titanium got the shipment today and my receiver shipped out today, I will get it in 2 Days.
Regards.
Chewie

el bandido
12-25-2018, 12:47 AM
Excellent Chewie. Looks like you bought a sample, which is OK.

Only samples have gone out to suppliers. Main shipment is mid January.