View Full Version : GigaBlue UHD UE 4K TNAP-4 Image - Discussion

el bandido
05-23-2021, 11:05 AM
Discuss this Topic here.

Link to File: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

el bandido
05-28-2021, 12:29 PM
To anyone interested:
The blindscan in the GigaBlue UE 4K receiver is useless!
We have known for some time that FBC tuners do not currently have a blindscan capability. Now we know that the GigaBlue V2 PnP DVBS2X tuners currently do not have blindscan capability. The last tuner update was years ago. There seems no desire to fix or have a working blindscan in the UE receiver. I can only wonder why the blindscan plugin is shipped in images??? Usually the blindscan plugin is not installed in receivers that are not blindscan capable. It is what it is...

el bandido
05-31-2021, 06:55 PM
I contacted GigaBlue support to see if blindscan could be fixed. here is their reply:

If you want to search for satellites, you can manually search for individual satellites and networks. This is exactly the same as blind search

I really believe GigaBlue is dumber than VuPlus. It is obvious neither one cares about their product as a fta receiver. At least VuPlus will tell you their blindscan is broken instead of claiming a manual search is the same as blindscan.

The GigaBlue UE I have been setting up will be going to a new home soon as I was never the intended owner. There are several different bugs in this receiver, but there is no reason to list them as there is no interest in fixing anything. After all, Blind Search and Manual Scan are the same thing....What a bunch of idiots!