PDA

View Full Version : Working EPG

sattech64
03-30-2022, 10:33 PM
Has anyone been able to get a working EPG? I have downloaded the crossepg plugin and I have a source for an XML feed for the station data.
Just wondering where the setup would be and any other suggestions.

Thanks
WT

MikeB
03-31-2022, 02:29 PM
Has anyone been able to get a working EPG? I have downloaded the crossepg plugin and I have a source for an XML feed for the station data.
Just wondering where the setup would be and any other suggestions.

Thanks
WT

There's at least one guy over at SatelliteGuys that's got it working. His id is: iBoston. He doesn't have the whole thing in a single post, but this thread has the most info in it"
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This is in a shielded forum called "What's Up There" over there, so IF you don't have access to it, you'll have to ask for access from one of the mods, if you are a registered user there.

Here's another post that's not shielded, but doesn't have everything in it, though gives a good overview:

sattech64
03-31-2022, 09:13 PM
There's at least one guy over at SatelliteGuys that's got it working. His id is: iBoston. He doesn't have the whole thing in a single post, but this thread has the most info in it"

This is in a shielded forum called "What's Up There" over there, so IF you don't have access to it, you'll have to ask for access from one of the mods, if you are a registered user there.

Here's another post that's not shielded, but doesn't have everything in it, though gives a good overview:

Thanks Mike! I'll head over there and heck it out.
It's kinda handy to have if it can be done without a lot of hassle and expense.'

Wayne