PDA

View Full Version : Openbox S9 LegitFTA firmware

rrob311
11-28-2011, 09:40 PM
I got the firmware for my S9 a while back and when It boots it says LegitFTA and has a space background. Does anyone have the new firmware with accurate scan and the LegitFTA graphics? I updated mine and now it says openbox when it boots. I want the LegitFTA graphics back.

ViP3R
11-29-2011, 10:30 AM
I got the firmware for my S9 a while back and when It boots it says LegitFTA and has a space background. Does anyone have the new firmware with accurate scan and the LegitFTA graphics? I updated mine and now it says openbox when it boots. I want the LegitFTA graphics back.

Your probably thinking of the logo in post 11 here. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'll see if we can get an updated file with the boot logo and background image for you.

el bandido
11-29-2011, 10:45 AM
I will see if I can find this file later today. EB

el bandido
11-29-2011, 09:15 PM

OK. I found some of the Legit firmwares.
What id number is the firmware you have or want?