PDA

View Full Version : OPENBOX S9 (20111202) Discussion

ViP3R
12-10-2011, 06:59 AM
This file show's 11/11/27 in system Information.

Loaded this morning and running fine so far.

12-10-2011, 10:19 AM
What updates are addressed with this file?

ViP3R
12-10-2011, 01:21 PM
What updates are addressed with this file?

To be honest Costa, I loaded it scanned a few birds this morning, and then had some things to do, so not sure what important improvements if any..It does seem nice and stable...I was getting a delay changing from menu's and don't see that thus far.. though like I said..I spent very minimal time checking things.

You do have your Openbox logo back rather than the Skybox on this one..I'll try and look at it better time permitting..

catthepatch
12-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Tried this one out tonight for about an hour with no luck. Where are the sats on the sat list? Tried a bunch of things and got nowhere, maybe a bad DL? Went back to the tried and true March file without issue. Maybe try it again later with another DL.

Happy Testing!!!

ViP3R
12-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Tried this one out tonight for about an hour with no luck. Where are the sats on the sat list? Tried a bunch of things and got nowhere, maybe a bad DL? Went back to the tried and true March file without issue. Maybe try it again later with another DL.

Happy Testing!!!

No issues here, before loading the file I dumped my TP-PROG list, then reloaded it after flashing the new file. All I had to do was set my latitude and longitude for USALS and set the time and video resolution and all has been good.

12-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Did a bit of experimenting with this file this morning but receiver won't recognize my sats, I'm going back to an earlier version as well.