PDA

View Full Version : the latest stuff for the s/10 open box can turn your s9 into a s10 openbox or skybox and it works.

TunaDude
12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
hi all who like me have tried many times with there s9 loading the s 10 stuff on it only to find out all you can do with the remote was flash it back to another s 9 file.

well this time it seems you can use the new s 10 skybox dated 12/7/11 i believe and the open box 12/2/11 s10 file on your s9 and when you turn it into the s10 you can use the remote and add your own channel list and pretty much call you box a s 10!

my wonder is why this time? i also for the heck of it tried an older s10 file from sep and when it was done it was like all the other times using the s 10 on the s 9 didnt let you do anything but flash back to a s9 or in this case these latest new files out for the s 10

I dont use the record part to much on my s 9 when i do i only use the flash stick and i guess have about hour or 2 on it so i have nothing to report as far as the time issue on the s9 /s10 as i know i have read the s 09 dont keep time right for recording stuff.

i kiind of like the s 9 screen stuff better than the graphics on the s10 and as far as blind scan speed and accuracy ( im talking ku only no c band) s 10 and the latest for the s 9 seem the same. of course im using the same box for both lol just flashed with its own s9 or s 10 on the s 9.

Also folks when you flash you box your have to change it to 1080 after its done. like pretty much everything we get i for europe.

good luck maybe this is what there are gonna do with the s 9 out there let the new s 10 files work on the s9 till they dont make a s 9 file but i dont know?

ViP3R
12-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks TunaDude! Loaded it this morning and working great... EB has been testing this file and found that like the Manhattan and Pansat 9500 you can record two channels at the same time, while watching a third, as long as they are on the same transponder..

Pretty cool.

Posted the file and a discussion here > [Only registered and activated users can see links](20111207)-Discussion

TunaDude
12-26-2011, 12:10 PM
wow viper thats a cool feature to be able to record 2 at the same time and watch another one all at the same time like the other brands of fta...

makes me wonder if some how they as in the ones who work with these updated files to the open/skybox some how can combine stuff from the other brands fta into there own such as the improvment now on the recording of 2 on the same tp and watch one at the same time like the other brand did they kind of copy it into there own brand???

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ViP3R
12-26-2011, 12:22 PM
PID with remote would be great...maybe one day...EB has put together a custom file for Legit with a nice background image and custom sat list. should be posted pretty soon here.

el bandido
12-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Viper, You may go ahead and post that file. it will be later this evening before I will have time to do it. EB