PDA

View Full Version : New Developer for Openbox Firmware?

el bandido
02-08-2012, 11:45 PM
AnonymouSX Is the first person that I have seen alter Openbox files to some degree. He has released a couple of Openbox firmware fixes that has the clone kill removed and a few other cosmetic changes. This person definitely has some tools to work with that are not available to many other people.
Now he is saying that he will be developing Openbox firmware in the future. Here is one of his posts:

8th-February-2012, 14:48 EST

Hi everyone i've a good news since yesterday i'm the official developer of Openbox STB mean i've a full controle on what is done on the stb you are welcome to ask me what you want to see inside futur openbox release on [Only registered and activated users can see links] the official branded forum of openbox stb. i will not forget the clone now all clone will be supported S9 S10 S11 S12 :) .

Best Regards

EB

dr.zin
02-09-2012, 08:06 AM
he makes his own tools but doesn't have the openbox source code,so his tweaks will be pretty limited.
He mentions that on his home forum site.

Mudpuppy
02-20-2012, 10:20 AM
AnonymouSX Is the first person that I have seen alter Openbox files to some degree. He has released a couple of Openbox firmware fixes that has the clone kill removed and a few other cosmetic changes. This person definitely has some tools to work with that are not available to many other people.
Now he is saying that he will be developing Openbox firmware in the future. Here is one of his posts:

8th-February-2012, 14:48 EST

EB

Do you have these files in Legit FTA ?

el bandido
02-20-2012, 10:35 AM
I do not think so. If you need them, I will see about getting them posted here. They will have European sat files so you will need to change that...

dr.zin
02-20-2012, 03:12 PM
they were clone safe in my experience

TunaDude
02-20-2012, 03:51 PM
well nice to know we have someone who is willing to work with these openboxs since all has been done for other markets like europe.

dr.zin
06-13-2012, 08:47 AM
I think he petered out
nothing new since there was snow on the ground.