Thread: Internet TV +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Still can't get it too go, even the cnet file that came with the receiver doesn't work either. Might give that snooper program a try.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loaded you tube and lost the cnet file altogether. Darn, I broke cnet!!
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Cnet was just a file that came with the receiver, I can't get anything to open on internet Tv+.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just tried it again and yes it does overwrite the Cnet file. Didn't do that before. I used the Airbus 300 file and it plays, but I lost the Cnet file. While playing the Airbus 300 file, it still says CNet The Buzz Report.
    Don't know if it's a bug in Internet TV+ or something else. Tried earlier loading a SYS file I had saved earlier and it didn't rectify the problem. Going to reload the original bin that came with my receiver and see if it happens again.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here, my CNET file is not playing after trying to add a new URL.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    After much angst (ticked off), I reloaded FAC.Optibox.RAPTOR.NTSC.v2.10.29.2012Mar26 and it did not restore the CNet file. It maintained the original Airbus file I had uploaded, which still plays fine. I uploaded another mp4 file from CNN and it also plays fine, plus 3 others that did not play. The program is very finicky as to what mp4 files it will play.

The reason CNet disappears is because when you install a NEW file it will over write the current file that is currently highlighted at the bottom of the screen where it shows as <rectangular boxes with names>. The only way around this is to hit the red button and add false info and save. A new rectangular box will appear at the bottom. Highlight that box and then when you insert your USB stick, it will install all the information correctly into that box.

Also, the reason LIVE doesn't work properly is because the URL address you are trying to reach will be checked by that URL server to see if it requires permission to enter that site. In other words, login/password.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another oddity. Installed a URL for Extreme Knockouts and it did NOT overwrite an existing URL file.

After playing it, I edited and change it from LIVE to FILE. It plays in both ways.

[TITLE]
    Extreme Knockouts
    [URL]
    http://www.mp4point.com/downloads/448ce8d66e11.mp4
    [DESCRIPTION]
    Compilation of knockouts
    [TYPE]
    LIVE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12