1. Collapse Details
    Updating Flashplayer in the Raptor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello all, when I try to watch videos with the Raptor using Webzeal v 2.7, I get a messege that says I need to update flashplayer. I tried to download it using the Raptor while on Adobe Flashplayer download page but that was a nogo. Do I need to download the flash player to a USB drive and install it on the Raptor using one of the USB ports. Any help is appreciated.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know if there is any way to do this, but I think we are limited. I think the user installed storage for addons and plugins is about 30MB, and WebZeal takes most of that. It sure would be nice though and we will ask about it. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    More to the point, Adobe probably isn't going to provide a player for whatever CPU is in the Optibox. If they do provide a precompiled Linux player, it's probably only for Intel chips. You're probably dependent on the author of WebZeal updating it, or not.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help guys. I hope they can get this fixed. No sense in having an internet ready receiver if it will not stream video because the flashplayer is out of date or non-existent.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's just a shame that so many people have gone with Flash. They ought to be using standards that are non-proprietary, and also not bloated with unnecessary features that provide more security holes than desirable functions.