Thread: USB 4 port hub

1. Collapse Details
    USB 4 port hub
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just wanted to see if the Raptor would support a 4 port USB hub. It works just fine.

I plugged in a no name (3com - made in China) usb 2.0 hub into the front port. Then connected a Logitech usb wired keyboard into the hub. Connected a Logitech wireless usb mouse into the hub. Started Webzeal and everything works fine.

Too bad the mouse and keyboard do not work with the built in editor and menus or other plug in programs.

Just connected a Maxtor Usb drive that was hooked up to my Sonicview 8000HD to the 4 port hub. It works very well. It plays recordings from the Sonicview which are *.trp. I can select the other Usb drive connected to the rear port by hitting the Play List button twice. No conflicts whatsoever.

Getting to really like this receiver.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    Just wanted to see if the Raptor would support a 4 port USB hub. It works just fine.

I plugged in a no name (3com - made in China) usb 2.0 hub into the front port. Then connected a Logitech usb wired keyboard into the hub. Connected a Logitech wireless usb mouse into the hub. Started Webzeal and everything works fine.

Too bad the mouse and keyboard do not work with the built in editor and menus or other plug in programs.

Just connected a Maxtor Usb drive that was hooked up to my Sonicview 8000HD to the 4 port hub. It works very well. It plays recordings from the Sonicview which are *.trp. I can select the other Usb drive connected to the rear port by hitting the Play List button twice. No conflicts whatsoever.

Getting to really like this receiver.
    Very good,,thanks..I was thinking about trying this on the Anaconda after reading a post yesterday..I assumed it would work.

So now you can keep webzeal plugged in as well as a hard drive and still play with new files at the same time without removing anything...

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly.

I've got a laptop 3 fan cooler under the receiver plugged in to the bottom rear port. A Seagate drive in to top rear port. The usb hub in to front port. The mentioned mouse, keyboard and Maxtor drive in to the hub without any hassles.

Sweet...