Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Big dish score
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I finally found a large Cband dish near me. The guy says it is 8 feet but I have a hunch it is probably 12 feet or at least 10. I will be out of town next week on vacation so I plan on picking it up in two weeks if all goes as planned. Does anyone know what kind of dish this is? He is also throwing in a couple of receivers for it so hopefully they are 4dtv units.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That dish looks to be at least a 10 ft. Unsure of the brand. Good find!

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there some writing on the center.
    It does not help much to know who made it because everybody has gone out of business. I think it looks good and it should do a good job for you!!! EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a nice dish. Great find! I had a 10.5' Luxor back in the 80's that looked just like this dish, but used a button hook feed support.

5. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    If you could take a pic of the mount I might be able to tell. It kind of looks like a channel master and it has to be at least 10', awesome find Rob.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya I won't be able to get out there until monday after next. I could probably stop to check it out after work one day but its the opposite direction of my house from my work so I will probably wait until I have an extra day off. My prediction is 12 feet.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I just got back from taking the dish down and it appears to be a 10' Unimesh. It came with 3 receivers. An old Drake analog mover, an old Pansat 2300, and a DSR905 4dtv sidecar that I will sell. Had about 6 wasp nests inside the feedhorn cover. Luckily I did not get stung.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Is there some writing on the center.
    It does not help much to know who made it because everybody has gone out of business. I think it looks good and it should do a good job for you!!! EB
    It had Unimesh written on the center but the sticker is missing and it was full of wasp nests!

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I snoozed too long on the 12' Paraclipse down in MA, a member of another forum snagged it. In my jealous rage last night I began hunting for another BUD on Craigslist. A few minutes of searching brought me to a 10' dish in my own town for 50$! I called the guy this morning and he is the owner of a local parts store. I just picked it up a few minutes ago. It looks like a SAMI or Unimesh. I haven't got all of the pieces yet but I don't think I could have got much more lucky as the dish was disassembled. I just didn't have the time to go after the Paraclipse. :-)
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old saying eh Rob...you snooze you lose...

click click b00m

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast