this 6 18 2012 firmware really works best out of any other firmware i can use for my needs in the ku band on my s9 it does blind scan faster and in comparison to many others i have.

and doesn't skip over stuff in a blind scan it finds stuff! im blind scanning faster and better like 99w ku near cbs new path if i blind scan with this version of firmware and 11806v 11811v 11816v 11822v 11838v are all active i get them ! with any other firmware id always seem to miss a few in there!

Now if there was a way to have the new 6 18 12 firmware altered like the modded foriegn s10 mac bird firmware dr zin, in that firmware you can blind scan in h or v only or both of course!

i wish i could some take this new firmware keep it as it is for the abailty to blind scan better and faster than any other version i have used and only change the screen that i could chose to blind scan in h's or v's and both ?

it can make for me blind scanning even faster .

72w ku big example when i blind scan it now using my open box it has to go first through h first and then v

72w only has that one religious chanel on the h side so why waste time blind scanning H's just choose v only. and 93w also ku to never any h tp's itc. so i choose to blind scan v only if i could.

since my tuner does work! on the modded s10 mac bird firmware on my s9 using it does have the option of blind scanning h seperate or v but that modded firmware is screwy at times and the picture quailty is not well when im using the modded firmware mac on my s 9.

but blind scanning with it on 72w and only doing the v it took me 1 min and 22 seconds and finished .. with even the new firmware one now fro 6 18 12 it takes just under 3 minutes cause of it has to do the h first...

i wonder can it be done? can you some how squeeze in the part to choose blind scan in h or v or both out of a firmware what ever the chunks are and then edit it into this new firmware replace that part with this part? maybe that dude who hacked the s 10 could that dude who made the red firmware on the s 10

anonymouSX i wonder if he would tackle it! i have been reading around in searches on this modded mac firmware from madives site and the s 10 hack folks using chunks of older firmware matching stuff so it boots and such

so maybe with this 6 18 12 firmware which i feel is the one i want to use on my open box out of any of the ones i have tried id sure wish this one could be hacked for the area of screens to simple choose to blind scan in h only v only or both! older firmware on s9 use to have this option when blind scanning?