Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    I can say for sure that most of the gang probably got their Micro as beta tester or for friendly support or maybe just for free. Any time you try to make any suggestion they all jump on you and they want it to smash you.
    I'm guessing they sold about 200 initially. Not much comment in the support thread from all those owners, almost quiet in there. Hmmnn.. wonder why?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand enthusiasm, and there is nothing wrong with it. Sometimes I think we see what we want to see and we believe what we want to believe about something until the newness wears off or reality settles in.

What I cannot understand is a mod that says he has tested about 60 receivers and claims that the Coolsat scans the best of any of them....until the MicroHD showed up.
    This same unemployed mod was sent a free Manhattan to review and test, but he never bothered to write a review or really test it publicly. I guess being unemployed took up too much of his free time?

Wait and see. The newness of the Micro will wear off in a short amount of time. Then the reality of it being another Ali receiver with a few extra features will set in. I do think the MicroHD is a good Ali receiver, but I am not too happy with the way it has been presented or its price. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i read at sat guys the site i see the dude who is unemployed i read his posts may be he gets 10 dolars each time somone buys a micro or maybe he is partners with this other dude ......

from reading around that site sure dont make me want to post anything bad about there prize micro sat fta and if folks want to pay more for a box thats not much different than the open box so be it............

only feature the micro has that would have interested me was pid entry with the remote and having the open box s9 already for 89.00 shiped orignal chip 125 was to steep now 139 or even the e bay dude now for 99 isnt a bargain

the pid entry i have a work around with the open box or pretty much any ali fta that dont have pid entry and its not like we have so many hidden channels to see in the first place! that would make one want to go buy a micro cause you can add the pids with the remote...

heres a thought for all forum folks does your micro find the hidden pids when there is hidden pids when it blind scans?

of course it dont find them there hidden! so who posts the hidden pids on sat guys forum for you folks to add into the micro ! hmmmm???

RICKS! SITE? maybe mega bandwith posters slayers from the hypers site? or maybe you come here and find them from ME! (when i find them)

not that i will always be first in finding hidden pids and posting them (of course i will only post hidden pids here at legit !)

but if i do find them i will post them i could if i want to make a pid finder add on for any fta even the micro then there group of satguys wont have to go to other forums to find the hidden pids to add to there micro they can find them like me with just there micro box and a remote and since its gonna be asked finding hidden pids has nothing to do with blind scanning them in ,

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked on Ebay and did not see a MicroHD for 99 dollars. All that were listed were more than that.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    heres a thought for all forum folks does your micro find the hidden pids when there is hidden pids when it blind scans?

of course it dont find them there hidden! so who posts the hidden pids on sat guys forum for you folks to add into the micro ! hmmmm???
    Tuna,

I tried keying in hidden pids on the Micro, it didn't find anything. The manual pid feature does work for known existing pids. They said they were going to improve this feature in future updates.
    You can key in hidden pids on some receivers out there including the Manhattan.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixl View Post
    I never knew this, because the unemployed person never wrote a review.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixl View Post
    Tuna,

I tried keying in hidden pids on the Micro, it didn't find anything. The manual pid feature does work for known existing pids. They said they were going to improve this feature in future updates.
    so even if you own a micro and you add the hidden pids it wont work?

pixl do you have the rai ilaly hidden channel its 12118v 4130 this is 118.6 but will work on a 119 circular if you add the tp in your tp area 12118v wont blind scan in on 119 circular lnb see if you can try if you dont have it go add 12118v to your 119 then see if you can add the pids 4130 4131 with the manhattan? from what you wrote your saying you can add them but they dont work?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I looked on Ebay and did not see a MicroHD for 99 dollars. All that were listed were more than that.
    i saw the 100 dollar price from a post at sat guys i didnt check on e bay just copied the post and left it here but cut out the name of the poster and info didnt want to make any one mad from over there they seem so touchy and all

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hidden pids keyed into the Micro will not lock anything.
    Hidden pids keyed into the Manhattan will work just fine.

I will check your 118 channels tonight on the Manhattan.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manual PIDS can be added two different ways in a receiver.

1. The PID information is entered into the receiver and the transponder is scanned for the information. If the PID information is found then it is added to the channel file. If the PID information is not found then the PID information is discarded.
    2. The PID information is entered into the receiver and this information is added to the channel file.

There are several receivers that can do ONE of the above, but the Optibox is the only receiver that I know of which has BOTH options.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast