Thread: 2 questions

1. Collapse Details
    2 questions
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    1. I want to watch 4:2:2 (CBS FEEDS/NATIONALS on g19 and g28) with my anaconda and computer. I now have the spare HDD on my computer set as the network drive for the Anaconda, and it will record and also put the timeshift stream there. So getting the files to computer is not a problem. However playing them is. VLC will not and Windows media player classic will...but will not play a "growing" recording or times shift all the way....only to the point it was opened by WMPC. Also inWMPC how do you use hardware acc. I play 4:2:2 fine on smartdvb...but it stutters some in WMPC.

2. Is the firmware able to be added to? i know E2 can be customized...but can the optibox frimware be adjusted through filezilla or is it encrypted? I have a genpix usb tuner with a second line in to it as a second tuner. it works in openpli E2 and I have the files for it but need them in optibox firmware....probably a little much to ask for.

honestly..if these two things can be done...the anaconda would be the best receiver out there:

HD 1080P
    Able to do Diseq 1, 1.1, 1.2,1.3
    Could do DVB s , DVB S2, Qpsk, 8psk, turbo qpsk, turbo 8psk, and even DCII
    Media player
    4:2:2 with slight time shift delay on computer
    What an awesome machine!!!!

Thanks guys ...the amount of help I've gotten here has been tremendous!!!!!!
    Last edited by mountaineer; 09-25-2012 at 03:19 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I no longer have my anaconda receiver but never got into the real tech stuff, just used it mainly for channels and blind scanning. I would suggest looking for a used azbox ultra for 4:2:2 which I am also using.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. I have not found a way to stream live except in the E2 firmwares.
    Some media players do not play 4:2:2, and others will jerk or break up on 4:2:2. Find one that works and use it!

2. The only way I know of to get a second tuner in Optibox is to buy a Raptor. I have really enjoyed mine and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.