1. Collapse Details
    X2 HD blind scan times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I am going to post a few common satellite blind scan times. I will be scanning all channels in the scan, 1st up is 97w Ku where it took 1 minute 33 seconds. This scanned in 280 tv channels where some were encrypted with 175 radio channels. I am not sure if this is a good time or not but there are no special options for the blind scan. This receiver tends to find much more channels on average than the Openbox S9.

Next satellite is 125w Ku: 2 minutes 52 seconds. Scanning in all of the PBS channels available and the encrypted mux.

83W C band: 1 minute 26 seconds scanning in 3 channels.

123w Ku: 2 minutes 41 seconds (Scopus net tech seems to slow this one down some) managed to scan in FSTV with a 1784SR

91W Ku: 3 minutes 20 seconds. I scanned in 9 wild feeds. This was in Free mode, I have a huge signal from Bell that interferes with this.

Sometimes the receiver will have polarity problems when blind scanning and for instance on 91W ku it will scan in a channel on both polarities. Not sure if this is an LNB problem or the receiver.
    Last edited by rrob311; 11-20-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    your double scan of h and v on 91w could be more a lnb problem first thing id do is go out and clean the wire connections clean it up if you can dont forget to unlpug your box first so you dont fry a disec switch

and if you could do some blind scan times of 99w ku 91w 87w 89w if your aimed at them?

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a limited view of 99w Ku, I can definitely time 91W ku I have a solid signal there and I scan it a lot. 87 and 89 I have a limited signal. Hopefully I have enough time before I go back to work to get my 10 footer setup then I can scan most of the other birds.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w