I think they mixed up the specs..The X5 is Linux based but not a dual boot machine.

The one I have came direct from X Square Technology and included a USB WiFi adapter and came with a NA plug and auto detects your system, so booted right into NTSC with no issues.

It does scan fast and catches low SR transponders, the IR sensor is weak or not adjusted properly so the Remote control is sluggish for sure.

Software Updates direct from the internet works very well, most of the internet functions work but with some limitations,,IE weather forecast has only major city's.

The GUI is very nice and all the information that we look for is there such as HD,SD resolution, PID and manual entry ect ect.

The satellite list was a mess, out of date and not in any order..Costa was nice enough to send his list after scanning to save me much time.

They are working on a North American list with links I provided and an editor for you PC that they do not have at the moment.

It does need some work and they need to remove the IKS crap so they can import to NA! I am told they are doing just that.

Once they fix a few issues I feel it will be a good box.

BTW I should add this is an EyeBox X5 both the same But I think X Square Technology had to change the name..