Thread: Eyebox X5

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    $76.02 is not bad including DSL shipping. Heck, I paid $250 plus shipping for my Optibox Anaconda.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will probably wait till legit sells them that's the least I can do for the site is buy it here... from this site im not in a rush anyway and whats making me want one is faster and accurate blind scan like I have read around a minute per sat but that was for c band sats.

since vip3r has this eyebox now can you hit a few ku sats for me today or tomorrow just want to see whats what on ku for this eyebox

hey Vip3r can you hit 99w ku 89w ku 93w ku just three how long does it take on each of these? then I don't have to wait till the weekend for Costactc

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    I will probably wait till legit sells them that's the least I can do for the site is buy it here... from this site im not in a rush anyway and whats making me want one is faster and accurate blind scan like I have read around a minute per sat but that was for c band sats.

since vip3r has this eyebox now can you hit a few ku sats for me today or tomorrow just want to see whats what on ku for this eyebox

hey Vip3r can you hit 99w ku 89w ku 93w ku just three how long does it take on each of these? then I don't have to wait till the weekend for Costactc
    Time permitting I will try and switch over to KU tomorrow and scan those for you.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will probably wait till legit sells them that's the least I can do for the site is buy it here...
    I certainly agree!

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

The X Square people got back to me to say the X5 they will not produce..Not why..They have something better coming very soon.
    People can still get and openbox X5 if they like elsewhere but we won't have any input or contact for that,,different makers.

Anyway TD I did do a scan yesterday for you on the 3 you asked for.

99w - 2:05

sybol rate of 11856/h/998

93w - 3:22

89w- 2:42

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it a bit faster on c band for some reason. Just curious Viper, did you scan all or just fta?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just FTA costa.

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also got a box delivered from Korea yesterday, this thing blindscans 58w C-band in 1:30 low SR and all,,many bugs as it's just a sample prototype..But I am impressed so far with the scan.

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just scanned 4 c band sats at 83, 87, 89 and 91w with scan times between 1:30-2 minutes. Galaxy 3 at 95 took 4 minutes but there are all those racing feeds which slow it down.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    4:2:2 ???
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast