Thread: Eyebox X5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Costa, did you notice if this box picks up the 1035 SR channels on 95W cband? They are 16apsk. I would like to know if the X5 works with these.
    I haven't really noticed Rob and my bud is on the Atlantic sats at the moment. When I get back to the American sats I will put it on my priority list.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    4:2:2 ???
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    4:2:2 ???
    No 4:2:2 Carlos and no volume either but the receiver recognizes the channel and displays all the info.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since the X5 will be sold here at legit I think its time to open sub forum for discussions and files!

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Since the X5 will be sold here at legit I think its time to open sub forum for discussions and files!
    See post #35 in this thread. They won't be sold here sorry.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    See post #35 in this thread. They won't be sold here sorry.
    I'm aware of the fact that the eyebox x5 won't be sold here at the site but at least 2 members are testing this model so I believe a sub forum should be created as more peeps will probably get their hands on this receiver, just my 2 cents.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okeedokee!! Thanks

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will add a discussion and files section today..

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are now in the X5 zone!

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to give an update on the Eyebox X5. The box was a little more complicated than any other receiver I have used but after I figured every thing out, setting it up went well. The receiver came with an Atlantic satellite list (Costactc posted a NA satellite list, which was a good start but I had to delete several birds that I don't use (can't see in my LOS) and add several that I can see, all of which can be done with the remote). I was able to scan every satellite C-Band and Ku-Band from 58.0W to 139.0W. Most satellites scanned in at 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, the SatMex birds with their skinny SRs took around 4 minutes. All in all the blind scan is very fast and accurate as well. This is in my opinion a very good receiver for the money.
    I only noted two (2) problems with the receiver. (1) I noticed that the Fight Now channel on Galaxy 23 C-Band @ 120.9W does not work very well, the problem is software related IMO because the SQ on that channel was 83% and it was pixelling, hopefully this can be fixed because this is a channel I like to watch on a regular basis. (2) The USB WiFi stick does not have a very effective range. I have the receiver approximately 25 ft away from my router and it found the network without any problem but when I attempt to watch a You-Tube video the buffer symbol just stays on the screen spinning. I can hook it up using an ethernet cable and it works fine.
    I will post more as I have the opportunity to check out all the other features.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast