I have been looking for lnbs that will run two or more receivers independently and without interference. The Invacom QPH-031 has connections for two receivers but they interfere with each other when both receivers are powered on. I have problems with scanning, motor movement, and polarity switching with the Invacom QPH-031 when both receivers were powered on at the same time.

The WSI ESX522U-FE does not have any problems that I have seen running two receivers at the same time. This lnb was installed yesterday and has performed very well. The ESX522U lnb was installed without using a multi-switch. Both receivers were connected straight to the lnb. I have not seen any issues with blind scan, motor movement or polarity switching while using the ESX522U-FE lnb with two receivers powered on at the same time.

Specs on this lnb are listed as:
Supply Voltage
Ca: 11.5 - 14.0 V = Vertical Polarization
Cb: 15.5 - 19.0 V = Horizontal Polarization

Looking at these specs led me to believe that there was one lnb port for vertical polarization, and another port for horizontal, but both ports have the H & V polarities.

The ESX522 lnb has a longer neck than most ku lnbs. Some references would suggest this longer neck is designed to adjust the lnb to the f/d of your dish. This is not true!
There is only one focal point on most offset ku satellite dishes. To properly set the f/d of a lnb, you would need to slide the tube or waveguide of the lnb through then scalar ring. This is impossible to do on the ESX522.

You may see a difference or an improvement of signal quality when moving the sliding the neck of the ESZ522 lnb forward or backward, but the face of the lnb is designed to be in one location on a dish, regardless of how long the lnb is. If the signal improves when sliding the lnb forward or backward from where the lnb is supposed to be, then the dish is probably out of adjustment or something else is set wrong. Positioning a long neck lnb on a motorized dish where it is not designed to be will probably lead to an increase in some satellite signals while decreasing the signal of other satellites. I have attached a picture that shows the lnb mounted correctly on my Geosat 1.2 meter dish.

Performance of the ESX522U is comparable to my other Good lnbs. I do not see any abnormal increase or decrease in satellite signals from 15W to 129W. The ESX522U is stable, and the signal quality stays very smooth and consistent when the dish is aimed correctly at a satellite with DVB-S2 transponders.

Overall, the ESX522U lnb appears to be well constructed and well built. WSI is claiming a two year warranty for this lnb. There is a sliding cover built into the lnb to help protect the connectors. This is a nice touch. The skew markings seem to be correct unlike some other lnbs. This lnb has performed very well on my Geosat 1.2 meter dish. I am very impressed at how this lnb has handled two receivers. The overall performance of this lnb is Very Good! EB