Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    GOLDEN MEDIA SPARK - TRIPLEX -- just purchased
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I just purchased the GOLDEN MEDIA SPARK - TRIPLEX receiver. After installing the cables, etc. on the front LED readout -- BOOT -- just stays on and no other option comes up on LED front panel. Even tried to get the Menu to come up with no success. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    jdelanos40

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boot does stay on for about 30-45 seconds but then you should see the picture. It's probably possible that your in pal and need to get it into ntsc.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Boot stays on constant, I pushed the VFormat button and that didn't work either, just stays in the Boot all the time.
    Thanks for the reply Costactc.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try several hard boots, keep the receiver shut for a few minutes.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried several hard boots after waiting for a few minutes, this is a brand new receiver, that I received for my 73rd birthday! Sure would like to get it to work.
    Thanks!

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy 73 to you!!!

Turn the receiver off using the rocker switch on the back of the receiver.
    Open the front panel,hold the OK button down while turning the receiver On using the rocker switch. After 5-10 seconds, you should see FORC displayed on the receiver. Press the Up key on the front panel and the front panel should display SPAR. Press the Ok button on the front panel and a short boot sequence should start.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks EB for the Birthday wishes. I followed your directions on holding the OK button while turning on the rocker switch in the back, and following your directions listed above several times. On the display after the SPAR and OK button, I get the sequence of BOOO, BO50, SUCC, BOOT. BOOT stays on the display, with no menu or anything.
    Thanks for your reply

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK. It sounds like we can fix it easily.
    All you need to do is load a recovery file. Find a Kingston usb thumb drive or storage device to load the recovery file on.
    Basically, all you do is put the 2 recovery files in a folder named spark. transfer the spark folder to a good clean usb drive( Kingston preferred), and install the usb drive in the rear usb port of the receiver.
    Turn the power On by using the rocker switch on the back while holding the front Ok button.
    Press the Up arrow button when the word Forc appears, then press the right arrow button. The letters U D should appear and a loading sequence should start. That is all there is to it.

Let me see where a good recovery file is located. We would like to load the latest one. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Download the rescue image here>> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Once downloaded rename the rescue image folder that contains mLimage and userfsub.img to spark.

Format a Kingston USB stick to fat 32. and transfer the spark folder to the USB stick.

SWITCH off the receiver at the back
    INSERT the KINGSTON USB into the REAR USB port
    PRESS and HOLD the OK button on the front of the receiver
    SWITCH on the receiver at the back
    WAIT until FORC appears in the display and release the OK key
    NOW press the RIGHT key on the receiver and FACT appears on the display
    U LD should appear on the display
    WAIT for Succ
    RECEIVER will reboot 2 or three times during rescue

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions after downloading the rescue image file to a USB 8G stick (FAT 32). Place USB stick in back of receiver, then followed your instructions above, then the U LD came up, but the LD kept blinking, then after awhile the numbers 5100 count up to 5299, then the U LD came up again with the LD blinking, after 6 minutes numbers 5100 count came up to 5200, then BOO, BO50, SUCC then at the 8 minute mark BOOT came up and stayed on, tried this several times with the same results, with no reboot during the process. All that shows up is BOOT at the end and stays on, with no menu.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast