Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    That would depend on whether somebody from Opensat sold the Premium Plus and other AZBox information to China.
    Opensat closed their operations, probably because they had enough vision to see that their profits would decrease substantially if they continued. I could see some folks at Opensat selling the receiver information to China in order to make a few more dollars.

The clone that I have is pretty well constructed. It was not sent to me broken or falling apart like some of the fta receivers I have seen. I am letting the AZBox clone run continuously for a few days to measure the heat and to see if it fails.
    Cooling fan off?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luken channels a bit glitchy on my azbox as well, signal coming and going- no issue on the x2.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooling fan is ON right now.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The receiver weight that is stamped on the box says the receiver should weigh 2.11 Kg. I have a refrigeration scale that is pretty accurate. The clone comes up a tad short in weight. It should weigh 4.65175 pounds, bot my scales show 4.505 pounds.

Here is a picture of the clone receiver's bottom cover. IMO, ventilation has been improved in the clone.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The back cover of the clone is very similar to the original. The center of the rear usb port is black, and the ventilation fan of the clone appears to be mounted correctly.

The Front of the receiver does not have the AZBox logo.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    did you weigh it with the power supply or not, and i will pull my HDD and weigh my my azbox with my refrigerant scale.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. The power supply should not be weighed.
    Also, please look on the side of your gift box and see what the weight is supposed to be. I assume that the information on the clone gift box was copied.

The inside of the clone is very similar to your original. I will post more pictures as time permits. EB

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. The power supply should not be weighed.
    Also, please look on the side of your gift box and see what the weight is supposed to be. I assume that the information on the clone gift box was copied.

The inside of the clone is very similar to your original. I will post more pictures as time permits. EB
    PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    Dimension====340 x 243 x 66 (mm)
    Gross Weight (w/o HDD)====2.65 kg
    Gross Weight (with HDD)====3.04 kg
    Net Weight (w/o HDD)====2.11 kg
    Net Weight (with HDD)====2.49 kg
    this is what is on the box just above the made in KOREA.
    i think the extra vents in the bottom of the case on the clone will make it weigh less than my azbox.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i see somthing on the the back of your reciver is missing, one lable, see my pic # 22 & # 23, to the right of the fan.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My clone receiver is missing more than one than one labeling as compared to yours.
    As for other labeling, It Does Have an Opensat sticker on the bottom along with the receiver's serial number. This is the only reference I have seen to Opensat on the receiver. There is nothing mentioned about Opensat on the gift box or any reference to where the receiver is made.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My clone receiver is missing more than one than one labeling as compared to yours.
    As for other labeling, It Does Have an Opensat sticker on the bottom along with the receiver's serial number. This is the only reference I have seen to Opensat on the receiver. There is nothing mentioned about Opensat on the gift box or any reference to where the receiver is made.
    what i want to know is does DOM, have made in KOREA on it, as the DOM gives more trouble than anything, in fact i keep an extra one on
    hand just in case i have a failed update then i can recover fast, then use the computer to clean the DOM with the bad update.