1. Collapse Details
    The Az Box Salesman and his clones and now involves ricks satelitte false claims!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    ricks has a post with this powersurge our name legit was brought up in this post one of us even got quoted.

power surge don't smell like such a rose in all of this.

those pictures of the clones we saw here are now at ricks but there not clones!

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what most of us thought as he was not willing to post proof,,just accusations! and the reason why that thread was closed.

But I suppose it may carry on here..and I am glad that Rick has the proof that he does not sell clones to his members or other dealers..I don't like to see people being accused of something not true.
    Legit has been the victim of lies in the past as well and I never wish that on anyone.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    wonder how many more sites this guy went around with his clone and name and finger pointing and the list ... of inaccuracies

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    He went wherever he thought he could post and get away with it.
    IMO, The whole thing smelled from the beginning because there was a clone issue with Az a couple of years ago. Why announce all of this now? Why not provide proof when asked for it?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will quote a post by Rick.

Quote:

That pdf that was developed by Opensat was based on a receiver that I purchased from a China company that approached me and wanted me to start selling them. At that time, I contacted Hugo, who was the CEO of Opensat and we agreed to have me purchase one and then send it to them and then they made the pdf to show the differences. This was for the Premium HD and not the Premium Plus HD.

Now Serge from Dr. Sat (also known as AZ Box Canada) in the post that he has made at Satellite Guys and I mentioned above that the same post was made at Legit FTA site, is Falsely saying that if you purchased a Premium Plus unit after 2012 and if it has 3 Rows of vents, that they are All Clones. Then he also states that he has proof of other differences, but he is not releasing that information publicly, but to contact him privately if you think you have purchased a clone.

I for one would like to see this proof and if indeed it is true, then that is good to help expose who is making and selling clones. But if I were to see his proof and then take one of my NEW ORIGINAL Premium Pluses straight out of a Sealed New Case of Receivers that have the 3 rows of vents and see if the things he is pointing out are actually in the receivers that I have or if they are indeed different.

If there are differences, then I will be the first to say good job, but if they are the same, then Serge needs to publicly retract these statements. He already needs to do so with the statement that anyone that purchased a Premium Plus unit after 2012 and if it has 3 Rows of vents is a clone, because again, this is 100% FALSE.

Rick Caylor
    Ricks Satellite

End Quote:

Good post! and once again we are back to pw not providing proof of any kind...As the FTA world turns..

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darn, too much drama for 4:2:2. I think I will just get a PC card......
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    Darn, too much drama for 4:2:2. I think I will just get a PC card......

My thoughts exactly.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did some more digging on the AzBox clone and found some vendors selling the Premium Plus in China. Here are some pictures of it. EB

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.