My Hypercube arrived Friday but i have not had much time to look at it. So far, it looks and acts like the same E2 system I have been using on several other receivers. Enigma2 is a more advanced operating system than what most of us are used to seeing in a fta receiver, and having the receiver connected to a network is almost mandatory.

I did notice that the Hypercube will play the AAC radio channels on 139 West. I also noticed that the Hypercube will record the radio stations in .TS format. I think this is the only receiver I have that will do this. Improvements need to be made in the Hypercube's E2, but this is to be expected in a new receiver.

The Android side of the Hypercube looks very promising. The internet connection is far more advanced than any of my other fta receivers, and I look forward to testing the Android capabilities of the Hypercube. I will start a review thread once I have enough information to support it.

I guess we need to build a satellite file for the Hypercube. I do not think we have a good North American sat file for E2 posted on this site yet. EB