Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loaded this one, been a while since I played with E2, But looks good..scanned 91w C-band,, cool screen on the radio side.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is using gstreamer as opposed to ffmpeg which had its last realease with 1599. Has issues with A/V sync, sometimes, when tuning into IPTV streams, but a bit faster response. Doesn't play the audio in some streams, but works well with Bonkel's HDMU Media Center.

I recommend having a usb stick with the latest image and one with 1599 for those times when one works better than the other.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    YouTube doesn't work any better than the last E2. So I tried MyTube, the search feature is almost impossible to use as it has the worst alpha/numeric key in I've seen. I really liked YouTube on my tv and used it a lot mostly for music videos when it was working correctly. Doesn't anyone else look at it? Seems I'm the only one that brings this up.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixl View Post
    YouTube doesn't work any better than the last E2. So I tried MyTube, the search feature is almost impossible to use as it has the worst alpha/numeric key in I've seen. I really liked YouTube on my tv and used it a lot mostly for music videos when it was working correctly. Doesn't anyone else look at it? Seems I'm the only one that brings this up.
    Personally I don't view YouTube very often at all, but I totally agree that the alpha/numerical key's are terrible..I was going to key in my city for weather and once I seen the key's I said fok that...lol

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got used to entering things this way with my old Pansats, so it doesn't bother me. Plus I have a lot of patience... <g>
    I wonder if a wireless keyboard would help...
    As for the weather, I couldn't find my city in the foreca plugin, so I edited the config files to add it. The one in HDMU Media Center can also be edited into a config file.