1. Collapse Details
    Motor Controller
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I really like this receiver it is giving my Golden Media Spark One a run for the money so to speak. The only problem i have is when you cut it off it will not cut off my xbox motor controller i don"t know if there is a setting i am missing are this is the way this box is.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to help bud but I'm using my x5 with a stand alone positioner.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is the first receiver i have seen like this it sends constant power to the xbox when it is off you cannot even cut it off with the xbox remote. I am using two receivers with one dish thru a dual port power passing diplexer so i can only use one receiver at a time. with this one sending power all the time i have to flip the main power switch off before using the other receiver.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am having a similiar problem. My S9 was connected to both my 10" C band dish and my 33" ku band dish. I was able to drive the 10 footer using my v-box 7 through the diseqc switch and 22khz switch off using port 1. I controlled the ku dish using USALS with the 22khz switch on and using ports 3 & 4. This worked awesome as I could switch between C & ku with no problems. With the X5, whenever I try to move the ku dish, it will move the 10 footer instead. I can't even get the ku dish to move properly if I turn off the v-box, unless I go to the menu and move it manually. I was able to get it moving eastward, but when I tried to move it back to the west, it wouldn't respond. Any suggestions?

Silverado

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What brand diseqc switches are you using?
    What is the 22KHz setting for? Do you have a 22KHz switch installed somewhere?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The diseqc for my C band is built into my 741 LNB and uses diseqc 1 for C band and diseqc 2 for ku, although I never got around to setting up the ku band on that dish yet (maybe this summer), and I'm not sure what brand I'm using on my ku dish. I am using a 22khz switch joining my c band and ku band together, and has worked flawlessly for a couple of years with my Openbox S9. One thing I have noticed with the X5 is that when I power it off with the remote, it is still providing power to the V-box. When I used to power off my S9, the V-box would power off as well.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would suggest eliminating either the diseqc switch or the 22KHz switch because both of them are not needed for a 741 c/ku lnb.
    I would also assume that you have it wired as: Receiver--->Vbox--->Ku motor---> 741 c/ku lnb. If this is not the way you have it wired, then post the way you have it. EB

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the moment I'm only using the 741 for C band. I am using a 33" motorized dish for ku band, with a quad circular/linear lnb, so I need to drive each motor independently with the same receiver. I have had no issues when using the S9, but when I try to move the ku dish motor on the X5, the c band dish will move as well. My ku feed runs into the 22khz side of the switch, and the v-box for the c band runs into the 0khz side of the switch, from there to the X5. The 33" dish runs through the diseqc switches #3 for linear and #4 for circular, while the 741 C band is designated to diseqc swith #1.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carefully check your antenna settings in the receiver for each stored satellite before you do anything.

It sounds like you have USALS commands being sent as diseqc 1.2 commands. Some fta receivers have stored motor positions like this.
    The 22KHz powers both ports at all times, and both lnbs will be powered at the same time when connected with a 22KHz switch.
    Wiring as:"Receiver--->22KHz switch---> 22KHz OFF=Vbox--->22KHz ON=USALS" will provide diseqc 1.2 commands to both motors when a diseqc 1.2 command is sent either motor.
    An USALS motor may move erratically when it receives diseqc 1.2 commands because some positions may have been mistakenly stored in the motor as diseqc 1.2!

You also have a bad switch combination. In FTA, the 22KHz command is supposed to be sent AFTER the diseqc commands. This is done to eliminate switching problems. The 22KHz switch is supposed to be installed behind the diseqc switch, not in front of it.

Diseqc switches are supposed to be installed After the USALS motor or V Box positioner.It is done this way to keep the diseqc switch commands from corrupting the motor commands.
    The Ecoda diseqc switches may be installed in front of a USALS motor or V Box without corrupting the motor commands. You may want to try putting an Ecoda diseqc switch in place of the 22KHz switch, then move the 22KHz out to the circular/linear ku lnb. EB