Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    You guys are LUCKY! Most of them around here have been removed and are long gone! I've found a few but most I don't want there in bad bad shape!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBit03 View Post
    You guys are LUCKY! Most of them around here have been removed and are long gone! I've found a few but most I don't want there in bad bad shape!

It's hit and miss around here, I got my 7.5 perfect 10 with a 24" VonWeise jack in very nice condition for 75 dollars, though I paid 200 for the pole I needed the one they had was way to short.
    Still for 275, it sure beats what would have cost around 3,500 in the 90's.

Most people now day's apart from us think these big ugly things are useless...

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know of at least 20 channel master 10' buds in my area that aren't being used and yours for the taking, only problem is that most of them are really high up and I'm not breaking my neck for another. Sure would like to put up 1 more for the circular Atlantic sats.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, but your probably 1500 miles from me! Not worth it unless I'm bringing back 20 of them and then it's still probably not worth it! Down by my lake house in the country I've seen quite a few, I'm gonna look this summer while I'm there and see if I can grab a few!
    Chris
    7.5' Fully Aluminum Perfect 10 Mesh, Titanium C1 PLL C-Band only LNBF, Controlled by VBox 7 and DISEqC 1.2.
    84e Modded PS Channel Master KU with STAB HH90, Eagle Aspen LNBF. Controlled with USALS.
    DISEqC 4x1 switch.
    X2 Premium + HD PVR Receiver.
    Looking for a new Receiver...

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely no lack of BUDs around here. There are 8 or 10 varying from 6' to 10', both mesh and solid within 15 minutes of here and yesterday, I had to go pick up two turkey hens and a tom, and counted 16, both solid and mesh. All but 2 are not in use and not sure about the two but they looked like they were being used. this puts 20 to 25 within about an hour that I know of. People still argue with me that there is nothing on them.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

6. Collapse Details
    Got the 11 ft to the house today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally managed to get the 11 ft BUD to the house this afternoon. Here are a few couple pics. This one has a 24' Von Weise Actuator which still works perfectly.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Now come the fun part of setting it up. Congrats.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, an 11' solid, very high gain and usable for high quality Ku as well as C band.

Nice find!

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice dish bud and that jack looks in good shape but might need a bit of tlc.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Nice dish bud and that jack looks in good shape but might need a bit of tlc.
    Maybe just a little sandpaper and some lube.. never mind I was think of something else...

click click b00m

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast