1. Collapse Details
    Dreamplex client 3 questions ?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi,
    is Dreamplex client a way to share my pc shared folders like music,videos,photos????so i can view them on my TV ?

How can i connect my shared folders with dreamplex client...which conf file to configure ?

Do i need Dreamplex Server on my pc ??

Thank you..

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have the Anaconda, nor have I tried Dreamplex, but with the Raptor and E2, I have used XBMC portable and it seems to work fairly well with the DLNA server in Media Center. It's pia to setup XBMC because of the cumbersome screen display format (for me anyway), but once set up, it will work. With the non-E2 firmware it works very well too.

For more info goto hxxp://www.xbmchub.com/blog/

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use Logitech Media Server for DLNA and the VLC plug-in on the Raptor with VLC running on the computer as http server for anything LMS can't do.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to try XBMC but i was reading that its not a client....meaning you can not play your files from PC.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBMC plays my videos just fine on my Raptor using DLNA. With XBMC you have to scan your hard drive for movies. It will then show up on your PC (XBMC) as "Recently added movies", plus it will download icons and any movie info (actor, titles, year, genres) for each scanned movie. It can also do this for your pictures and tunes.

In the Raptor, hit the play list button and the select device will display (hard disk, usb, dlna). Select dlna and select server will display with the name of your computer (XBMC (whatever name)), select it and a Music Library and Video Library will display. Select Video Library and it will display Movies and Recently added movies. Select Recently added movies and it will display ALL of the movies scanned on your PC by XBMC.

And, you're ready to go.