1. Collapse Details
    Openbox X5 inop out of the box
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I just got my Openbox X5 and I hooked everything up. Upon turning on the power all I get is the red light in the front with no response from the power button or the remote. :-(
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    I just got my Openbox X5 and I hooked everything up. Upon turning on the power all I get is the red light in the front with no response from the power button or the remote. :-(
    Sounds like DOA, should be red light - oN then boot to channel or menu. it has rs232 but I don't think offhand we have a recovery tool.

May be best to send it back from where it came from for another or refund imo.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell you what rob, I have a sample Eyebox X5 NA edition with NA plug here that I don't use.
    Send that Openbox X5 back for a refund and I will ship you this one, just pay the shipping cost and it's yours.

Don't have the original box so it would be packed in whatever...lol

Let me know.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the box just now. Thanks, are there any files anywhere for this? I like the upholstery background.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since X2 people decided not to continue with the X5 I never looked around much, It's just the same as the openbox model X5 and don't know if they have done anything as far as updates.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eyebox and Openbox have their own forum. Just Google Eyebox forum, they have the latest firmware and NA/SA sat list.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W