1. Collapse Details
    PKteam Hyperion Image
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    PKteam has released new image hyperion. Seems to be based on openpli 3.0.

DOWNLOAD SF918G MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF918SE+ MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1008C MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1008G MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1008G+ MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1008P MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1008SE+ MULTIBOOT IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1008/SE IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1018 IMAGE

DOWNLOAD SF1028P IMAGE

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really like this image. Like that you can disable background scanning...that keeps E2 from changing the audio pids for ac3 that has caused audio issues etc and scanning in other channels that you don't want...ie 97 Ku. Media player works fine. using mount manager in pkblue section i have the anaconda connected to azminime, azme, computer, and wdtv live over network and able to play recordings and video from them.
    i also have loaded easy media player from azbox into this image and it works fine. just filezillaed the file from azbox to desktop to anaconda.
    the update time by web in pkblue area is nice. I will install plugin for internet time and report back.
    Channel 1 will be installed tonight I hope, and will see how it works.
    I have not tried the web interface, escapes ch, or C band Anik F2. The last two have trouble playing in all other e2 builds...I assume it will with this one too, but will check tonight.
    Also seems there is support for more than one tuner...usb. There are driver plugins for azbox e2(all are based now on openpli and plugins seem to work across the board for the most part regardless of stb) may try to see if prof can be used with it. Don't need that set up right now but would be nice in the future. If that does work then maybe usb atsc and catv tuners should work.
    There will be glitches...but this is a major step forward, IMHO, for the pkteam and the continued enhancement of these boxes.
    Still like the codecs and simplicity of manufacturer firmware...but they seem to be missing the boat with streaming, conectivity, plugins etc. If and until they fix/add these things E2 is what I will use. Have it on all three of the main boxes I use. the coders are wonderful.
    I will continue to update and hope others will add to this..I think the image is basically the same for all models.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mountaineer
    Thanks for this information, I have enigma2 on my Azbox and as you said is based on OpenPli, there is a plugin call TS-SATEDITOR 2.O, I posted the files under the Azbox files section, You may want to give a try.
    Regards.
    Chewie

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    PKTEAM released new image :Hyperion 4. Seems to work well on anaconda. All models included. I might be mistaken, but I think they have made some of the models able to store image internally like normal firmware. If somebody can figure out how to do that, if possible, for the anaconda I would be very appreciative. Enjoy new image !

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will have to look for the information, but two types of download should be available. One will have usb on the end and the other will have flash at the end. The flash image may be installed internally if you follow the directions that apply to your particular receiver.

New receivers are available that have more functions and are solely operated by E2 images. These receivers are a big upgrade over the Anaconda and have an extended list of plugins and more capabilities. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.