1. Collapse Details
    AMC-8 Radio Services
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Attached is a .zip archive with Enigma2 satellites.xml, lamedb, and dreamboxEDIT .csv export of all radio services with audio PIDs included.

Notes:
    -When scanning this satellite with Raptor/Octagon/etc. firmware, only 96 services for each multiplex/transponder/bouquet will scan in.

-With Enigma2 firmware all services will scan in with names, but no PIDs are added to the channel database.

-PIDs will be added to the database for any MPEG encoded channel at the time that you tune it in, but not when you tune in the AAC encoded channels. Once you tune away from an AAC encoded channel, the PID information is lost.

-The AAC channels are the only ones that will play in Enigma2, but you have to wait up to several minutes to hear any audio.

-Tuning in all the MPEG encoded channels took about 20 hours over three days to add their PIDs to the database. For the AAC encoded channels the PIDs were added by hand using .TS recordings made on an ALi receiver loaded into TSReader and dumped to a .htm file.

I figured after all that work, I should share it with you guys so you won't have to repeat it! Hopefully you guys can figure out a way of using these files for conversion into channel lists for other receivers. I know you can merge the lamedb/satellites.xml into your current E2 service database using Dreamset. However, when trying to import using PolarEditor, it will neither merge with a current list nor will the PIDs transfer over.

Anyway, have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALL fta receivers that I currently own have some sort of issue with AMC8 at 139W. Enigma2 firmwares have been the best so far for scanning these channels. I usually get around 1500 radio when scanning with an Enigma2 firmware but most of them are not active or they simply do not work.
    Thanks for your list! EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.