1. Collapse Details
    s10 box and dish size?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    hello, we are newbies and have a s10 set up to a 21" dish. Will this work or did we just waste our money? thanks any input would lower the stress level!

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    21" is way to small for todays signals. What satellite are you aimimg?? Are you using Free to Air?? Give us some more details to help you out
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your S10 is fine, but you will need a bigger dish than 21' that's about the size of the plate I use for my burgers and fries....kidding..
    For true FTA KU-Band you want at least a 33" dish minimum...bigger is better. and a motor will do wonders for you.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are pointed at 119 & 110? we are looking for FTA our neighbour brought his Fusion over to find a signal and found it but when I hooked my s10 back up I got nothing? It is a bell dish that was here when we moved in. We can not install a large dish because we rent and live in a townhouse.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing in the clear on 110 or 119. Both of those sats are encrypted and would require a subscription to DISH network and that is not available legally to Canadians. Sorry. Is there no way you could swap out the 21" for a 33"?
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for your help. Is there anything I can pick up with the dish I have now and what would be the settings? Thinking I might have to chuck the s10 and buy something that will work?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The s10 isn't the issue as it will work well for true fta but rather dish size. There must be a way to install a larger dish where your dish is now.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would keep the mount that the dish is using and put up at least a 33" or so dish in its spot. You may be able to put the larger dish on the same pole as the one you have. At that point you could point it at whatever dish you can find. 91W is a good one for feeds among others. There are several outfits that sell dishes relatively inexpensive online shipped to your door.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w