1. Collapse Details
    Antenna Tower Mount
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    How to mount, plant or set up this 10' 3 pole antenna tower. Time to get rid of the 4x4's now holding my pans. Been there for over 5 years and they tend to warp. Here are some pics if I can get them uploaded. Not the best quality but, go with what you've got.
    Going to have to change pics from AVI to JPEG. Not fully functioning yet this morning!

Happy Testing!!!
    X² HD Premium 36" 87 - 125 Ku
    10' Unimesh 741 lnbf 97 C

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got the pics converted, will try this again.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Want to use the existing studs in the concrete to mount the tower, just have to build some kind of bracket.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Happy Testing!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, gave it the old college try with a bunch of scrap wood, bolts and screws. Was a no go at this end. Found a short length of heavy pipe that just slides over the tower pipe. Now I'll just break out the cutter, threader, drill and tap some anti twist bolts and make a concrete form with 3 up pipes for the tower. Even found a suitable peice of plywood to mount to the tower to mount my pans. Will update with photos as it goes.

Happy Testing!!!

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got it done today, now all left to do is let it cure and mount some pans. Thinking of mounting my 36" motorized pan up high with either a peice of plywood or a 2x4 vertically across 2 supports where I can shim the mount for my true south. The other pans should just mount to the poles with home made U bolts. Will post some pics when I get around to converting the files.

Happy Testing!!!