Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Te envie los archivos. uno dice 326...... y el otro dice Loader_X2, baja los archivos. Necesitas una PC un poco vieja que tenga el connector de COM RS232
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok.Tengo un problema el cable null que tengo las salidas son hembras y mi pc no tiene para cable null.El louder que tengo dice Flashdownload Terminal V1.0.Donde consigo la version que me distes.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creo que ese archivo es el mismo que tengo.Tengo que buscar un cable null y una pc con salida rs232.Gracias.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had x2 prem v2 and deleted some channels. I think they were radio channels using the delete all function, then it said please wait and got stuck for 30 minutes, so I unplugged after waiting at least 30 minutes, and it rebooted to a black screen and would not respond to remote or front panel, just boots x2 screen then black screen. I then returned it and have since read on about 4 other sites about the same problem in the last 2 months. Everyone has tried restoring through serial and it wouldn't work. So that is at least a total of 4 different people that have had the same problem and reported it. I can't be sure if my receiver was tuned to one of the channels that it was deleting and then would reboot to empty channel.
    Last edited by r10fret; 04-09-2014 at 10:11 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    as long as the boot section of flash is intact,the rs232 loader should work fine.
    I use a terminal program like teraterm pro and hit the space bar on pc when plugging in.
    The program then comes up with a 3 choice menu for loading or continuing.
    or am I being obtuse?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My X2 premium HD says on in the front screen and wont turn off or show anything on screen. Just wondering if anyone has been able to recover there units using rs232 loader and recovery file. I would appreciate any help u can give me thanks.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have recover and update mines using the recovery Rs232 without problems. Try using the Format boton(right upper corner with an curved like cycling arrow in top and bottom) push it once and wait. Do it again and keep doing it till you get any video. It you use the recovery file unplug the Hdmi video cable to speed it up the process
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    buen dia a todos
    tengo el mismo problema con el x2 Premium se quedo en ON y no logro recuperarlo
    alguien podrķa dar mas detalles, que programa pasos para recuperarlo?
    se les agradece infinitamente

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12